Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендуемые сообщения

2 hours ago, Xariz said:

Can you tell us a little bit what can we expect in the next update? :)

New playable models and WC for Colt Python including extended mag. Looks OP.

fa286a25d47e3bcda65985b48ba75538.jpg

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

I see I can't edit or delete my posts after certain amount of time...

That's unfortunate. If I want one removed, I need to report it, correct?

Поделиться сообщением

Hm, I can't remove my posts even while editing.

But I can edit them multiple times at least.

Изменено пользователем imperfection

Поделиться сообщением

2 hours ago, Martin Jacob said:

@Ganoush, please, refrain from profanity related things and sexual nature topics. I do not want to issue warning points as early as this forum and you being here.

:( aww, i thought off-topic would be less heavily moderated

plz hurry with the rules before i get my butt banned thanks

Поделиться сообщением

10 hours ago, imperfection said:

I see I can't edit or delete my posts after certain amount of time...

You should be able to delete it. Click on options and try again. Editing can only be done for few minutes and not after. Your posts will be permanent or to be deleted only.

9 hours ago, Ganoush said:

:( aww, i thought off-topic would be less heavily moderated

Off-topic is still part of the forum, sir.  :) 

Thank you for your understanding though and yes, the rules will be up and running. 

Поделиться сообщением

^

My post originally made sense, you know;).

I'm glad we can post memes.

We need CW memes thread here as well!

Also I hope more people from Kong will join... But this depends on CW condition, rather than new forum.

Поделиться сообщением

5 hours ago, imperfection said:

My post originally made sense, you know;).

Yea I know it was a reply to a Ganoush's comment but nasty Martin removed it ¬¬

Поделиться сообщением

Well I am here from Kong! No sign of the usual gang though, like Broken Legends,  Lead Injection, Kevin aka Vitty or AmitabhB. I'm glad that a certain egotistical person always bragging isn't here though hehe....

Поделиться сообщением

Usual 2015 gang, eh? Golden era of CW. I think only Vitty/HopShots still plays CW. Broken is probably blessing some other forum with his quality posts. Don't know others.

That certain person is darn good though.

Maybe if CW will be updated and upgraded, some veterans consider coming back, and join us here. In the end everybody needs a place to post memes, right?

Поделиться сообщением

I'm having serious doubts about CW being upgraded, and I consider an "upgrade" as a complete overhaul of recoil, fixing spawn mechanics and/or fixing that damned ADS rubberbanding bug. All stuff that'll take ages. #absolutsofttime

also given that CW has zero publicity outside russians or smth I doubt they'll even hear of CW unless they make an effort.

hopefully guys like mihael don't come back. delusions and propaganda is legitimately mind-numbing.

Изменено пользователем Ganoush
language (ugh)

Поделиться сообщением

Yes. By upgrading I meant fixing bugs like rubberbanding, improving hit detection and registering, better game stability etc. All the stuff we were complaining for years. Maybe even spawn mechanic (although let's be honest, if you know this game, you can counter stacks and spawn traps). It's really the last moment to do it. CW can't compete with f2p games like Warface, Black Squad, Iron Sight. Unless Absolutsoft will be satisfied with 300 f2p players and 100 p2w renters.

But never mind that. What do you have against CW recoil? You want "realistic" recoil like in HO?

Поделиться сообщением

Hi everyone

Seeing as I like this platform and really want it to work, I thought I might aswell contribute a bit and write something.

So I wanted to share with ya'll something from my personal life, this week I deployed to the army... I will be serving for 3 years in which I'll be a lot less active in game, and a lot more active in the real world :P 

Let's keep the thread active and let's keep enjoying CW

Yona

Поделиться сообщением

10 hours ago, CW275512 said:

So I wanted to share with ya'll something from my personal life, this week I deployed to the army... I will be serving for 3 years in which I'll be a lot less active in game, and a lot more active in the real world :P 

Best of luck!

Поделиться сообщением

On 3/16/2018 at 1:41 PM, CW275512 said:

Yona

hey yona participate in the discord more before silas zuccs us all xD

Поделиться сообщением

3 hours ago, Ganoush said:

hey yona participate in the discord more before silas zuccs us all xD

Buddy, please, stop the use of profanity. This is the 3rd time I am editing your post and asking you about it as well. It would be great to make both our lives much easier. 

Поделиться сообщением

10 minutes ago, Martin Jacob said:

Buddy, please, stop the use of profanity. This is the 3rd time I am editing your post and asking you about it as well. It would be great to make both our lives much easier. 

I do apologize, but seeing as this is an FPS game with people who curse derogatory language each other all the time, I assumed that insulting profanities towards individuals in a demeaning manner wasn't allowed, and that general cursing was.

But fine. I'll refrain my language.

ninja edit: After a few days the forum rules still haven't been posted. How would anyone have known that simple cursing wasn't allowed? I'd have made your life easier if you guys posted them first.

wew lad, I smell drama already. just need DutchWarDog here next

Изменено пользователем Ganoush

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите для комментирования

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа

Войти сейчас