Перейти к содержимому
VekTor

Chatter topic

Рекомендуемые сообщения

So what about that clan for Kong veterans? I'm hyped as hell. It was Saturn5 idea, so he should be a leader. I would love to be a part of this s h i t.

Name Kongregate, red tag KONG. So ridiculous that I love it.

I wasn't so hyped for a clan since ImGay clan.

Поделиться сообщением

:D:D:D

I just threw the idea to have a laugh, but what the heck, if there's interest we could just do it! I'd gladly accept that role as long as I only have to contribute exp and my only contractual duties are playing when I feel like it, lol.B|

I'd use a clan name with a troll touch to it, but unless it's original enough, I'm fine with your suggestion. Requisites to be accepted:

1. Be an ex kong player.
  2. Don't take things too seriously, it's just a game and the goal is having fun.
  3. No hacks or other clearly abusive practices (see #2).

Let's see if someone else cares, if so I could start a thread to discuss stuff.

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

On 7/23/2018 at 10:05 PM, imperfection said:

^

can I be a Lt?

I'm pretty active, and I have a little GP and CR.

Sure! But first I'd like to see if anyone else has any interest on this, or it will be a 2 people clan (will take a shitload of time to buy CR things, I don't even think of rents or GP purchases). Will try opening a thread later, see if some familiar faces want to drop by.

Изменено пользователем Saturn5

Поделиться сообщением

The problem was clear after the 1st pic...:ph34r: Happens the same to me; sometimes a player gets his name all over the scoreboard in the place of other players. I often think (grab tin foil hat) these kind of subtle bugs could be the byproduct of 3rd party programs messing with CW, Or maybe it's just the buggy code after all. xD

• Upvote 1

Поделиться сообщением

First time I decided to ditch CW it was because I discovered that mouse sensitivity changes between maps, accounts and even weapons. It was huge issue for me, as I was in the exhausting process of changing muscle memory ...and stuff (why am I explaining this, nobody cares). I was a little drunk when I've posted my farawells on Kong so I don't know if anyone took my findings serious.

I went back after some time, did few tests and concluded I must've been wrong, sensitivity isn't changing that much (maybe I was fooling myself on purpose). And I kept playing since then. Raging because of hit detection and registration, bowing animation, desynchronizations. But I believed it's ok, because it's overall good game for practicing aim. And it kinda was. Kinda because I came up with more accurate method to measure mouse sensitivity and in f CW it DOES f change big time between maps, weapons et cetera. I mean it depends on your sensitivity. With high or with mouse acceleration on you may not even notice it, but with my low-middle ~900 DPI it ranges from 5 mm to even 2 cm! Are kidding me? I'm done. Sorry for this drama queen behaviour, but holding anger isn't healthy;).

I suspect I could manipulate mouse sensitivity with Cheat Engine to mantain it consistency, but I will be probably banned, so there is no point in trying.

There is so many issues with this game yet such trivial thing was last nail to the coffin. Well, muscle memory is much more important, than some s h i t t y P2W broken a s s game after all.

This damn cringeworthy post is too long already. Goodbye.

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

imperfection... thx for this comment because i was thinking that i'm imagining things ...u save me a lot of time and nerves about this issue. I will open a Guinness now and drink it in your name. Stay healthy

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

So I logged in today and didn't receive 50 Gp log in bonus but I found out in the history that I've obtained it 3 hours earlier while I was sleeping. Now I wonder if someone has an access to my account but he's not doing anything with it or the game is so bugged it gave me reward for no reason xD

Поделиться сообщением

Look at that, Misha Svetlov's US counterpart:

Dat sume nice propaganda, bias and fanatism you got there.

Basically:

Russian Community hates Absolutsoft - no. We hate Absolutsoft. Russian side adores them mostly. This stupid patriotizm thingy. Be patriots because of Dostoyevsky, Tchaykovsky, Pushkin, Putin etc, not some broken game scamming you for money.

Russian Community is toxic because they are P2W - no. Humongous p2w aspect is on Devs. They knew what they were doing, all right. Eveybody wants to win. That's human nature.

Russian Community is toxic because they want P2W in HO - it's the first time I hear anyone wants p2w in HO. I mean maybe there are some people, some CW pros who need that, but from what I saw for those years it's probably a handful of players.

Hired Ops most notorious bugs were fixed in 2016 - no. There were improvements, yes, but most bugs are still present to this day. Check one of this channels for reference: Kubist120, LEX CARTER, Anna Topic or Mortig (Мортид Ракутагин). I mean you speak about Russian playerbase like an expert so I'm sure you know Russian, right?

Hired Ops is all about skills, it's great - that's arguable. For you learning recoil patterns and dragging mouse down accordingly may be skill, but for me skills are fast reaction and great precision possible with accurate guns. Have in mind that rdiculous amount of recoil, which HO has, artificially extends TTK so slower people can memorize patterns and they have a chance to win a gunfight against faster enemy. It's handicap for poor players. If weapons had pinpoint accuracy than it would be all about skills.

There is no P2W, that means Devs are practically Jesus - well, I have to kind of agree. It's good thing. BUT. Even F2P games are changing their business strategy. They remove premium guns and add paid accesories and stuff instead. Premium weapons in P2P game would be really stupid, don't you think? So there is nothing great about them for doing obvious thing.

You know both games well and you know what you're talking about - you've said Noveske Diplomat is the most OP gun in CW. But still act like you have CW info from the first hand.

Absolutsoft is a small studio trying their best - no. Read posts here or on Kong. No need for me to add more.

Absolutsoft works on two games, that's why work on HO is going so slow - They work on one game, which is HO. They treat CW only like a milking cow.

They started developing HO recently - no. Hired Ops aka Contract Wars Standalone was in developement for years. Same netcode, same bs, same broken promises. They change name to HO and began creating this hype around it when news about NPAPI support being dropped surfaced. All you were playing back thene was hastely put together early alpha of CWSA.

We should support devs - yes. And we are. I would gladly throw some money on them. Many people would come back to do the same. But we expect at least some fixes, some actual work and at least minimal amount of respect. We get none from them. So they will get none money from me. I alone wrote dozens posts how to improve this game. But f me. What about Vitaly, whole Kong's Community trying for years to help Absolutsoft with developement?

I see you forgot how things work here, Misha. Let me remind you...

If I forgot something feel free to add your thoughts.

Поделиться сообщением

Вхожу в свой акк потом скачиваю клиент и когда запускаю клиент появляется ошибка(У этого файла отсутствует допустимая цифровая подпись подтверждающая его издателя.)Прошу помочь мне с этой проблемой!!!!Надеюсь поможете :(

Поделиться сообщением

i cannot create new thread?

blah blah blah is it ok to spam here?

blah blah blah

actually i have a question

but i cant create new thread. do i need certain amount of posts?

blah blah blah

happy new year

Поделиться сообщением

On 10/8/2018 at 1:35 PM, Saturn5 said:

The problem was clear after the 1st pic...:ph34r: Happens the same to me; sometimes a player gets his name all over the scoreboard in the place of other players. I often think (grab tin foil hat) these kind of subtle bugs could be the byproduct of 3rd party programs messing with CW, Or maybe it's just the buggy code after all. xD

Well, those lv 20s rekting pros in HC always have their names all over the place, coincidence? Maybe just my imaginary.

More cautious guys with suspectable pre-fire usually leave the game before the game end so they wont become too popular. Smart move eh?

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите для комментирования

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа

Войти сейчас

987d824da51d5b1061ceafa54b3db29b