VekTor

Chatter topic

On 13.10.2018 at 4:32 PM, imperfection said:

First time I decided to ditch CW it was because I discovered that mouse sensitivity changes between maps, accounts and even weapons. It was huge issue for me, as I was in the exhausting process of changing muscle memory ...and stuff (why am I explaining this, nobody cares). I was a little drunk when I've posted my farawells on Kong so I don't know if anyone took my findings serious.

I went back after some time, did few tests and concluded I must've been wrong, sensitivity isn't changing that much (maybe I was fooling myself on purpose). And I kept playing since then. Raging because of hit detection and registration, bowing animation, desynchronizations. But I believed it's ok, because it's overall good game for practicing aim. And it kinda was. Kinda because I came up with more accurate method to measure mouse sensitivity and in f CW it DOES f change big time between maps, weapons et cetera. I mean it depends on your sensitivity. With high or with mouse acceleration on you may not even notice it, but with my low-middle ~900 DPI it ranges from 5 mm to even 2 cm! Are kidding me? I'm done. Sorry for this drama queen behaviour, but holding anger isn't healthy;).

I suspect I could manipulate mouse sensitivity with Cheat Engine to mantain it consistency, but I will be probably banned, so there is no point in trying.

There is so many issues with this game yet such trivial thing was last nail to the coffin. Well, muscle memory is much more important, than some s h i t t y P2W broken a s s game after all.

This damn cringeworthy post is too long already. Goodbye.

After some thought's I believe, I should be fair to CW and Devs.

I was complaining about mouse sensitivity switching between maps, guns etc. I uninstalled client, but after few months my curiosity got better of me, and I decided to check CW. And here come confusing part:

I was using 0.3 sens in game and 100 DPI before. After reinstaling it's 0.69 in game and 800 DPI! And sens doesn't change that much between maps (every gun and possibly scope/sight has different sens, but that was probably intended, just like in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.). So I don't know if Devs fixed something, or what, but one of biggest flaws is gone... Maybe it'll go to shiiiisdasfdsrtt after some time, but now aiming is at least consistent. For now?

I was wondering,if they ever Update CW,they should update the audio of some weapons,because the game is old,audio of some weapons is just  a short loop and it's really annoying when you listen to it,it becomes really head bashing,i hope they do somethin about that

I have a problem loading the game already disabled antivirus and windows defender, is running as administrator, already uninstalled and installed more than ten times and continues with an infinite loading, please help me !!!

10 hours ago, CW2085557 said:

I have a problem loading the game already disabled antivirus and windows defender, is running as administrator, already uninstalled and installed more than ten times and continues with an infinite loading, please help me !!!

You can try this:

- install or update VC ++ Redistributable 2017x64
- install or update Microsoft Net Framework package (for Windows 7, 8, 8.1);  
- install the latest drivers for your device

If the problem still persist try to use different desktop resolutions.
You can also try to use VPN. That's the only game fixes I've heard of.

If you will still facing same problem you can contact support here: https://vk.com/cwhelper, but they will probably reply you with the things listed above.

I like how they locked my "Technical support" topic after one and a half year without a reason lol. It was the only helpfull thing here, made by users for users, while they weren't willing to help any player at all after a week this forum was released xD 

On 10/6/2019 at 1:20 PM, SaigaNoob said:

I like how they locked my "Technical support" topic after one and a half year without a reason lol. It was the only helpfull thing here, made by users for users, while they weren't willing to help any player at all after a week this forum was released xD 

Was gonna ask about it. I wanted to comment how I can't equip some guns* unless I wait quite a few minutes after loading game, and found the thread locked. WTF? One of the few if no the only thread that sees life...

It could be so easy to keep some movement (silly contests, for example, random camo giveaway, etc), yet devs insist on killing their own game. Oh well...

*Noveske, mdr, ak74, hk41, gakms, mosin.

This bug doesn't bother me, I just wanted to share it. Rampant hackers and hit register issues are what bother me most. As for your mod proposal... would have been nice, but probably would have ended as Vitaly's one.

As for HO... might try it some time, but I don't feel any hurry to do so. I still have a slim hope they complete WC before ditching the game.

13 hours ago, CW1058131 said:

Hey, how long does it take to receive GP when you buy it? Its been like 30 min and i still got nothing....

Should be automatic!

Aim Bot vs Sniper Detection 300+ gp and 9 sp what is an upgrade worth wild for the detection of enemy's 

for the upgrade skill for hardcore and also of non hardcore would be a great skill with an upgrade on the weapons and scope of a sniper skill for the skill works on any gun in draw to aim or on main weapon be worth wild on skill for aimbot is not in subject of skill 

What do you think?

Untitled.png

Hello, friends!
At 5:00 p.m. Moscow time, streaming through CW will be launched, to which we all kindly invite you.
As always, there will be a lot of draws for promo codes on the GP!
Be sure to fly in so as not to miss the chance to get a promo for free

P.S For the repost of this post - https://vk.com/cwclub?w=wall-21974398_1216181 there will be a draw of three promo codes directly on the stream!

Greetings to all !!!
Connected STRIKER, and we have another stream on CW Client for you!
The stream will begin at 18:00 Moscow time.
As usual, there will be draws of promotional codes on the GP, gameplay and communication, so we invite everyone!
P.S For the repost of this post there will be a draw of three promotional codes directly on the stream!
Mandatory conditions for participation:
- Like and repost a post;
- open private messages and an open wall for viewing.
We wish you all a good mood and good health!