Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello Contract Wars Fans,

Some of you have been asking if work is still being done in CW and what it entails. I have given you reply on the fact that work is still in progress but I have not answered your question on what it actually is being done. One of the works that are being done right now is weapon rebalancing. As promised, we now continue to work on the project actively.  Right now we are working to add new custom weapons: 9A-91, RAP, SVU-AS, SPAS-12 very soon. And today, we would like to tell you about the rebalancing that is already done on the weapons that are already in the game.

The characteristics of most of the weapons are slightly changed for the better, but some weapons underwent significant changes:

• SV-98 with the aim of increasing efficiency at long distances increased accuracy, reduced return, and mobility
  • RPK74 - significantly reduced return and increased damage 
  • QBU - increased damage and significantly increased penetration, making the rifle effective against armor 
  • PDR-C, MDR-C - characteristics recycled for melee 
  • SIDS - significantly increased damage, but reduced the rate of fire 
  • Val Mk3 - increased accuracy and reduced return for the return of the legendary weapon in the "meta"

The entire list of weapons that have been rebalanced:

1 Set: PM, MP5k, CB98, G17 
2 Set: M3, SCAR-L, RPK, Type88 (QBU), USP, P226 
3 Set: TRP, USPM, IZH43, AUG, PDR-C, MDR-C 
4 Set: 90two, SVD, M4, SC EVO3, MP7, KRISS  
5 Set: Pistol Yarygin, AK105, AWM, AEK971, X95  
Special Set: Shaft Mk3

As always, thank you for the continued support and we are sure you are enjoying our new forum.

• Like 4

Поделиться сообщением

54 minutes ago, Martin Jacob said:

5 Set: Pistol Yarygin, AK105, AWM, AEK971, X95  
Special Set: Shaft Mk3

Set 6?

And thanks for making this post :) 

Поделиться сообщением

So you've first nerfed skills and now you are buffing guns? CW Logic still applies, I see;).

Wouldn't bringing back old skills values and creating cap for max amount of SP balanced game much more, than this? Or just nerfing/giving WC for OP guns (DT MDR, Vityaz)?

But it's still great to see things are in motion! Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

1 hour ago, imperfection said:

So you've first nerfed skills and now you are buffing guns? CW Logic still applies, I see;).

Wouldn't bringing back old skills values and creating cap for max amount of SP balanced game much more, than this? Or just nerfing/giving WC for OP guns (DT MDR, Vityaz)?

But it's still great to see things are in motion! Thanks for the info.

Making SP numbers cap won't solve anything, There's already tons of people with ridiculous number of SPs, 

There's three potential solutions for this:

One, Put a SP cap, Well as I said people with SPs are already there, You put a cap for something before it reaches silly numbers not after, Also, If you were bad but rich guy, You'd want to get SPs as well so that it becomes 'fair'.

Two, Take back the SPs?

Wait what, You can't just take something others payed for.

Three, What about nerfing the entire detection skills, They are unrealistic, Ridiculously overpowered, Game breaking and you won't even need to 1v1 combat, I mean, Why risk it when you can just shoot the guy through that cute wall?

But still, Most of the people get SPs just for them, So it's like solution 2.

Damage has been done, Nothing can be done to fix it.

Поделиться сообщением

>weapon rebalancing

>DT MDR and HK417D untouched

In other words, the stale meta will stay the exact same.

Also, what on earth is the SIDS?image.png.fd54ee5e286fd75067b2bf21167f5e17.png

Изменено пользователем Ganoush
  • Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

That was just examples, what could work better with less work.

5 hours ago, FlyingCow said:

put a cap for something before it reaches silly numbers not after

That looks like logic. Logic doesn't apply to CW. It has it's own.

CW was never fair. Putting cap at, I don't know, 150 SP would be some step towards balancing. That's more than enough for OP build.

Also they do take away SP. It's called roulette bug or something like that.

5 hours ago, FlyingCow said:

What about nerfing the entire detection skills

Detection skills, of course. But that would create even more drama storm, than changing Noveske's w-task to storms.

There are tons of ways to balance this game, but let's be realistic. Majority of community are toxic hipocrites stacking with 24/7 thermo, detection skills, and DT MDR, going for those sweet, sweet prokills on OSM.

Only handfull of people want balance. When I was using full custom ACR, yeah, I hoped for some balancing in future. But I've got tired about not counting HS, renters, lags, and I don't care anymore.

Поделиться сообщением

Point, Logic and CW meet each other as many time as I meet my great, Great, Great grandfather.

Taking SPs gained by bug abusing isn't such a weird and surprising thing.

on the other hand, Taking SPs gained by spending like 100$ and gaining SPs through an event, Wasn't it 1k$ in the case of L888? But nevermind.

Seems, Eh, Illegitimate?

Note that I do acknowledge that some weapons can be balanced, Yeah

but the SP damage is unfixable 

Поделиться сообщением

^

Legitimate or not, precedent was made.

Either way better late than never, I guess;)?

But it will never gonna happen, because this is one of things, that gives AS money. I'm ok with that. All I care is hit detection and registration.

Поделиться сообщением

I suggest tweaking the mighty Abakan rifle because that thing is just plain overpowered. If you join a 40-70 server there is a 99% chance of someone using that OP crap. I mean honestly 0 recoil from hip fire whilst spamming the double shot mode. Also DT MDR needs some nerfs here and there. Make high level guys use something else than these two op guns.

Поделиться сообщением

the abakan is alright if it didn't have that dumb recoil bug. dt mdr and hk 417 not getting nerfed is still stupid

Поделиться сообщением

The actual real an-94 counterpart has i believe the same feature. And i dont know why but 417 is very easy to counter for me, but if someone uses abakan im pretty much screwed. Dt mdr the same thing. I really have no idea why is it like that. Also its pretty annoying seeing a level 2 with abakan going 58-2 and then a few of his friends join him and you have 4 abakans in a 0-40 server. If i didnt have a tkpd or an iar i would be ragequitting so hard.

Поделиться сообщением

On the Russian side they also were arguing about Abakan.

My new skilltree is build around it.

Recoil isn't a bug, nor 2 bullets bursts. Those are indeed AN-94 features. Only thing you could do to nerf it, is implementing short intervals betwen bursts, preventing spamming bullets.

WC will make it god of hardcore. Even if devs decide to not to add silencers to customisation.

Only thing you can do is using OP weapon yourself. (TKPD an IAR aren't op if someone was wondering)

HK417 is a very good weapon, but it's not even close to being OP as Vityaz and DT MDR. Hopefully next customisation will hit them too. And hopefully if that happen, people won't go for Abakan instead.

Поделиться сообщением

16 minutes ago, imperfection said:

Recoil isn't a bug, nor 2 bullets bursts

uhhhh, you do realize what I'm talking about right. When you're using the burst fire mode (which I'm not saying is a bug) rapidly with a macro of god-like clicking skills, you get zero recoil from the hip-fire mode.

or maybe I'm misinterpreting you like everyone on the off-topic kong forums did xD jkjk iz joke

Поделиться сообщением

No, I didn't realized that. I can't read minds. Be more precise next time.

Also I believe that bug was sort of intended. It was easier to remove recoil, than writting unique recoil pattern for just one CR gun.

IIRC this gun was taken for reworking. Yet developers didn't touched this feature. As I've mentioned, adding delay between bursts would nerf this gun, but I don't think, this occurs.

I see already, we gonna be best pals.

Поделиться сообщением

To be fair your english isn't the easiest to understand.

And I'm not undermining you or anything, more power to you for being bilingual, it's just hard to understand...

nevermind I'll stop cause I'm an donkey

Поделиться сообщением

^

Sorry to hear, that you have hard times understanding your native language, if there are some minor mistakes in sentences.

From now on I'll put special efforts in my replies to you.

Поделиться сообщением

I see we can't even use censored versions of profanities.

I meant in my deleted post, that PM was pretty much perfect:

PBrVI8R.png

and I hope there won't be any groundbreaking changes. I really like this pistol.

Although I may switch to TT because of renters. I believe TT can kill a guy with Fort Rosich with 1 headshot.

Поделиться сообщением

> PDR-C, MDR-C - characteristics recycled for melee 

what does that mean?

about "nerfing skills and buffing weapons and -customisations", it's because skills won't affect HC mode, while WC does!

about "abnormal SP amounts". The only way I can see is make it possible to gain as many SP on a regular way (by level advancing, contracts, etc.) so that everyone finally can affort every skill in the game. If you spend $$, you'll get to that point faster, the others have to grind for it. But finally at level 70, everyone is on the same skill level.

about contracts (new topic): is it planned to rework them? The "60 doubles with snipers" early on the gold level is really disappointing, as snipers are not meant to be weapons of mass killings, to begin with...

Поделиться сообщением

^

Then switch +10 accuracy in HC to +15 accuracy and bring back (some?) old skills. You won't have to buff guns, and you will achieve the same effect with less work.

And how does everyone having every skill in game will balance anything? And what would be the point of Hardcore then?

I see all of those topics from Kong will be recycled here... Great.

Buy contract booster and: use semi-auto sniper, put the dot on the screen and hip-fire in DM, or join stack and kill close to each other noobs in spawntrap.

Поделиться сообщением

On 3/19/2018 at 12:21 AM, imperfection said:

From now on I'll put special efforts in my replies to you.

lmao I'm not telling you to use perfect english. I'm suggesting that your sentences are hysterically structured.

though I'll agree the PM needs a slight rework, it's honestly fine the way it is. I doubt they're going to change anything significant anyways.

51 minutes ago, imperfection said:

And how does everyone having every skill in game will balance anything? And what would be the point of Hardcore then?

you literally answered the second question in the same paragraph. the point of HC is to give players an even ground where a 100% completed skilltree noob can still get wrecked by a decent player.

but yeah, the concept of having 400 SP is still ridiculous anyways. there definitely needs to be a cap on that crap. (OMG HE SAID CRAP OOOOOOOHHH TELL THE PRINCIPAL)

The no cursing rule is boring. this is probably literally the only non-Christian forum on earth that doesn't allow cursing.

image.png.ab037f08d75659b825793665d52dabf1.png

Изменено пользователем Ganoush
  • Like 2

Поделиться сообщением

^

I hope the structure of this post is good enough for you to understand.

1. What about PM needs a rework?

2. If everybody on normal would have all skills, it would be an even grounds. I'll ask again. What would be point of HC in that scenario? Even grounds lite? Even grounds for players from 40 to 69 lvl? Even grounds without HUD?

Before pretending to be funny smartass, please try to understand question first.

3. Glad you agree. Although adding cap was just an example. And there is no major differences in 160 SP and 400 SP. After 160 you will be able to get all OP skills without sacrificing anything.

4. It is stupid and excessive, but I don't see how this may be an issue. Unless someone wants to be edgy...

Поделиться сообщением

3 hours ago, sw2012 said:

I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was you when I was replying! I thought it was some random noob complaining about hard contracts and P2W.

I think you may be right with idea to put more SP as a contracts rewards. Not too much, but maybe +15 (4 bronze, 5 silver, 6 gold)?

Поделиться сообщением

25 minutes ago, imperfection said:

Before pretending to be funny smartass, please try to understand question first.

lmao

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите для комментирования

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа

Войти сейчас

987d824da51d5b1061ceafa54b3db29b