Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендуемые сообщения

8 hours ago, CW1109578 said:

what changes are made for IHZ43?

Changes are as announced above. If there is anything else, we will make an announcement about it so, please, stay tuned for that. Thanks!

Поделиться сообщением

I'ts a fresh and unexpected sight to read someone in touch with devs. Without further proof, though, OP mentions work is being done and says weapon rebalancing is part of it. Commenting just on that (most has already been said):

• Opness maintained: Vity and MDR are untouched. At least give them WC (that should autonerf them) so they have drawbacks like any other guns instead of being lasers right out of the box.
  • Restore former glory of old guns: we all know them; m4a1, ak105, orsis, izh43... Guns that were fun and/or competitive, killed by poor WC implementation. Buff the ARs so they are average again (no need to make them even good), restore Orsis lightning fast times (now it's so slow in every way it's become a expensive SV98) and izh43's awesome doom-like handling. Trust me, it won't break game balance, but they will be worth to use again.
  • Specialized attachments/decent scopes: guns with good sights were effectively nerfed by WC with smaller and darker lenses/sights: any sniper/carbine, kobra, sr3m, ebr, etc. Imagine WC for Stealth Hunter; scope will look as crappy and useless as it does on Thor, wil have worse base stats than tier 4 CR python but it costs GP! From pocket sniper to expensive niche sidegun! Avoid that by keeping preWC looks; could be as simple as making the attachment looks as nice as usual in that gun, but normal in any other (=scope is big and clear on SH, but smaller and darker on thor). Or even making gun-specifing attachments, like sr3m's silencer, some muzzlebreaks, etc.
  • Limitations of WC:  WC is a good idea, but in the end you just can boost accu and recoil at the expense of mob & dmg (=grindfest towards kemper and anpeq). Being able to very subtly alter fire rate, mag size, reload, ammo, etc. could open a whole world of possibilities.
  • Doable wtasks: some of there are either too hard or grindy; mainly, prokill tasks should become x5 storms. It's absurd to ask doubles for vity/MDR or storms for PKP when you need pros for vector, rpd or noveske (which needs a buff, btw). Someone once suggested that each game feat (storm, triple, longshot, etc.) should give X points that would count towards wtask progression (ofc you could complete it A LOT faster by doing what you're asked). I would simply turn any pro wtask into x5 storms.
  • Transparency: wouldn't hurt to add the altered stats to the post, estimated release date, make a poll to ask for next WC, give a few teaser pics, etc. Takes a few minutes and gamers get a certain feeling of being cared for.
  • Spec guns on roulette: they were removed due to a bug exploit (or so I read); a year later, can't that bug be fixed?

Will leave that for now or it will take a few more pages!

Поделиться сообщением

On 17.03.2018 at 6:11 AM, Martin Jacob said:

Right now we are working to add new custom weapons: 9A-91, RAP, SVU-AS, SPAS-12 very soon

Hm

very soon

Hmmmmm

soon

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But for real, any news about update? Maybe approximate date? A sneak peek?

Изменено пользователем imperfection

Поделиться сообщением

why do you expect them to change their *, just because they changed the forum?

* what's the word for that: making promises which are not held; starting discussions which aren't followed; asking questions, which answers aren't considered?

it's just "old wine in new skins" - I had to look up that phrase, actually ;)

Поделиться сообщением

Answering to lasts posts... Having a moderator / community manager actually posting was quite a change, so I didn't expect much more. Personally, I'd gives dates just if I can be sure to meet the deadline; if you can't show that commitment, then just post teaser pics every once in a while. As for the future WCed guns.... I'm gonna step forward and voice it: none will be a game changer. They are seldom used now for a reason, and WC should improve them but, at best, simply ease their use:

• 9a91: a gun not for everyone's tastes, if VR stays low it should be a very nice flanking cqb-midrange gun and I'd love to try it.
  • RPD: a decent sight and some recoil reduction will help, but it's the wtask that should change. I'd use rpkt/hk243 any day over this hog.
  • SVU: could be a poor man's version of HK417. In other words, it will have collimators on handguard, weird scopes and heaps of VR to compensate it
  • SPAS: shottys are the weird family in CW and this one will be no exception. Sights are nearly useless, muzzlebrakes and ammo makes little difference to my noobness. But that's already better than stock version of this caulking gun, plus it can look the part with swamp cammo.

If I could influence devs, then I would give WC ASAP to:

• MDR: give it a standard AR tree and it would balance the right way. I'm not even asking for VR. Slightly less OP, more versatile. Isn't this what balancing is all about?
  • Gold AKMS: if VR caps at AK74 levels and sights aren't located over the left hand, it would be a BEAST. Good stats, bullets that hit like godsend hammers, rugged no bullshit AK feel. What else? The tacky golden cammo. Yes, GOLDEN CAMMO. Hope they include some polished metal, purple ano and sparkling cherry red cammos at last meta.
  • Devgru: paradoxically, stock p90 outguns this one. Can't even argue with the "it's silenced" crowd because no it's not; it's loud as hell, but bullets sound like a sewing machime instead of the usual rattle. It's like a screaming whisper all over the map, and if several players use them (not anymore) it sounds like someone kicked a nest of angry bees. However, with WC, base stats would be quite nice, and with the usual hi-end customization (kemper, klesch and MBS338 or whatever it's called) on it, it would be a truly T6 SMG.
  • Gsh18: if you could put a tiny sight + silencer on it, then it would be THE sidegun for anything except long range (that's it, until WC hits Stealth Hunter).
  • An94: kemperize this oddball, and bam, another beast. I predict a few permings in the future for this one.
  • Stealth hunter: if WC goes as usual, do this one last (it will be a crappy, expensive python). If you're gonna keep the same scope or even make it better, and buff a couple of stats, then by all means do it.
Изменено пользователем Saturn5

Поделиться сообщением

On 27.04.2018 at 10:41 AM, sw2012 said:

it's just "old wine in new skins"

But with wine the older it is, the better it tastes. Here it's just getting old. At least for my taste.

This forum was supposed to be different from Kong. And it is! We got fancy reputation system, cool profile customization, I added cringy PM signature for my posts, possibilities are countless!

But that's not why we are here. That's not, how you keep players from moving to other F2P online FPS games. I'm grateful for Martin Jacob's attention, but we need facts, concrete answers, at leat some informations. Not just generic replies "we care about your opinions", "we work on ...", "we will do our best to provide you with ...", "we are testing new features to improve ...". Pics or it didn't happen.

Поделиться сообщением

On 21.03.2018 at 7:13 PM, imperfection said:

IZH – 70 – 77(+7) mobility

It's reload speed, not mobility.

On 21.03.2018 at 7:13 PM, imperfection said:

Benelli M3 – 77 – 83(+6) mobility

I wonder how is it possible that after so many years devs still ignore the fact that every shotgun (except Saiga FA I believe) has same, constant 72 mobility that can't be affected by any skill or even HC mode boost and they try to balance it by changing the description of the weapon. 9_9

Поделиться сообщением

Update is here! As stated, 9a91, RPD, SVU-AS and SPAS get WC. At first glance, metalevels look nice.

So, which guns will be WCed next?

Поделиться сообщением

game got updated! yey!

but.... i cant join game with 9a-91 custom. if i select a match with 9a-91 selected loading stucks at 100%.. if i switch to it in game(weapon kit) it is stuck at loading weapon 100%

there is also a promo code: X7YTJ-Q50JT-AIR2A-B91ZR-PJ0SX and roulette events. you can find more on  contarct wars vk: https://vk.com/cwclub

Изменено пользователем Rage

Поделиться сообщением

I'm truly surprised. We got a huge bunch of WCed guns. Not just the mentioned guns, but also USP, SH (pretty nervous about its new scope), MDR (finally! finally!) and SPEC guns! Wow!

Rage, it's too soon. It probably takes a couple of hourse for the update to settle and work fine.

Quoting VK:

Friends, we are glad to inform you that the update of the client of the game has just been filled in, which made it possible to customize the following weapons:

- 9A-91
- SVU-AS
- RAP
- DT MDR
- VSKS Exhaust
- H & K USP
- PP-19-01 Vityaz-SN
- Smith & Wesson Stealth Hunter
- Franchi SPAS-12

Also, work was done to improve the balance of weapons, which affected the characteristics of more than 20 barrels.

In addition, in connection with the upcoming May 9 holiday, we want to give all players weapons of the Great Patriotic War, PPSh and Rifle Mosin, in order to get these weapons you need to use a promo code that will give you one of these barrels if you have already bought this weapon, you will receive 100 GP:

X7YTJ-Q50JT-AIR2A-B91ZR-PJ0SX

In addition, starting from today and ending at 11:59 pm on Sunday, May 13, the game will have increased personal discounts on weapons, as well as a very generous roulette:
- the size of bonus GP is increased by 10 times
- SP drop chance increased by 10 times
- chance of falling out of rare camouflage is increased by 10 times

The price of changing the color of the nickname to 300 GP is also reduced.

We wish a pleasant game!

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите для комментирования

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа

Войти сейчас

987d824da51d5b1061ceafa54b3db29b