Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендуемые сообщения

8 minutes ago, CW1383089 said:

bro i have a questions what happens if i buy 2x epx boost and 3x exp boost in same tame can i make 5x?

No, you can't, they don't stack. 

Поделиться сообщением

On 12.7.2018 at 7:28 PM, CW1383089 said:

bro i have a questions what happens if i buy 2x epx boost and 3x exp boost in same tame can i make 5x?

no, since 2x and 3x sum up to 6x

Поделиться сообщением

Guess I'll introduce myself to raise post count. :D

Hi, this is Saturn5 (same at Kong).

Been playing CW in a non-competitive way for quite a while as hi-level F2P clanless pleb, so I've seen quite a lot in terms of game evolution. If you want to join me, go to HC midrange maps (Evac is my favourite). See you!

PS. Also, in the name of noobiness and out of sheer respect for this thread:

plz dvs give me free GP xdXDxd lulz

Изменено пользователем Saturn5

Поделиться сообщением

https://www.telstra.com.au/apps/telstrabroadbandprotect/networkprotectionstandard?originalURL=aHR0cDovL2Nkbi0wMS5jb250cmFjdHdhcnNnYW1lLmNvbS9zdGFuZGFsb25lL0NXQ2xpZW50X0luc3RhbGwuZXhl&view=Y2FuZGlkby5tYXJpYXNlQGJpZ3BvbmQuY29t&policy=ZGVmYXVsdA==

Sorry I don't know how create new post. 

I hope the link works. This is what I get when I try to download the game client. Is the malware/spyware alert because of the anti-cheat system? I've heard of other games (Guild Wars 2)use malware/spyware to scan computers for known cheating programs. 

https://gyazo.com/f615839443a8ff347bbccc11935d016c

I am playing from Australia, and the ISP I use is one of, if not the biggest ISP in the country (Telstra).

Поделиться сообщением

I'm going to have mention that I actually still can't download the client because the ISP themselves have somehow blacklisted the link. I might have to call them or something because there are no options for me to progress forward for the download. 
I can report that the link is safe. But I will have to wait for their manual review. 

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите для комментирования

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа

Войти сейчас

987d824da51d5b1061ceafa54b3db29b