Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендуемые сообщения

lmao kill me for making a stupid post xddddd

In seriousness, guess we need to start somewhere since we can't keep on using the stickies to talk with each other.

I'm ganoush in 6six6 and from the "old" Kong forums.

also it's peter btw

Поделиться сообщением

I'm opltw09it09w

It is hard to switch to new username. opltw09it09w grew on me.

7 hours ago, Ganoush said:

also it's peter btw

I know Dawg:). I was suspecting it almost from the start. But your witing style is somewhat different here, so I wasn't sure.

Your PM confirmed my assumption.

Поделиться сообщением

dawgpeter22 was a stupid fricking name anyways. happy to make it something else.

and by writing style it's probably me not cursing as much ;)

Поделиться сообщением

2 hours ago, CW3441 said:

It would be nice if we could process our packages and when will we get a discount? (70-90%)

it would be nice if people stayed on topic

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

I just realized this was in the wrong subforum. Should have put this in Operatives barracks. whoops

these subforum names are confusing :(((((((

Поделиться сообщением

Yep, you guessed it, Im the new guy who will plague the forum with old and already been answered questions more than you like to see.

For starters, I have played CW on Kongregate for several years off and on. My problem is that I am not able to get into a match when it shows that there are two or more already there. When I get to the team selection frame it always says no one is there and backing out of it showed "The connection failed" Any ideas that will work in resolving this issue would be most helpful.

Kind regards

Поделиться сообщением

On 4/5/2018 at 2:44 PM, unohoo said:

I need some help with server error "connection failed" and cant log into any game server

This is not the thread for such question. Please, stay on topic and contact us at support for that issue. Thanks!

Поделиться сообщением

I know.... this question is of topic...but

Where to post bugs?

Because i have a bug in my client that all names of guns and all w-task descriptions (maybe some other stuff too) are in russian... any sugestions / fixes.(i already reinstalled client like 10 times);

Поделиться сообщением

6 hours ago, Rage said:

I know.... this question is of topic...but

Where to post bugs?

You have to send an email at [email protected] Martin doesn't want to make an official bugs related topic like the one on the Russian speaking forum.

6 hours ago, Rage said:

Because i have a bug in my client that all names of guns and all w-task descriptions (maybe some other stuff too) are in russian... any sugestions / fixes.(i already reinstalled client like 10 times)

You can't fix it, everyone has this issue, it's in devs hands. You can check descriptions and w-tasks here http://contractwars.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons (but I don't guarantee that every information is up-to-date).

Поделиться сообщением

5 hours ago, FluffyBastard said:

You have to send an email at [email protected] Martin doesn't want to make an official bugs related topic like the one on the Russian speaking forum.

You can't fix it, everyone has this issue, it's in devs hands. You can check descriptions and w-tasks here http://contractwars.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons (but I don't guarantee that every information is up-to-date).

i have the same problem and i think there is bag in game

userPressedKey screenshot (4 10 2018 8 32 08 AM).png

userPressedKey screenshot (4 10 2018 8 32 13 AM).png

userPressedKey screenshot (4 10 2018 8 36 13 AM).png

userPressedKey screenshot (4 10 2018 8 36 41 AM).png

userPressedKey screenshot (4 10 2018 8 42 24 AM).png

userPressedKey screenshot (4 10 2018 8 57 43 AM).png

userPressedKey screenshot (4 10 2018 9 07 09 AM).png

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите для комментирования

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа

Войти сейчас