imperfection

How to improve Contract Wars (like for real, nibba - not some dumb noobs suggestions)

I got a suggestion, would be awesome if could make a server and have friends join to get better at  team skills to work as a team with friends. Oh maybe have some way for friends join same server easier would be really awesome too. I love playing with friends and it take time to find a server and join. I am sure other players would love to join other friends easier too. unless its all part of clan options I haven't looked into a clan yet.

1 hour ago, CW1871009 said:

I got a suggestion, would be awesome if could make a server and have friends join to get better at  team skills to work as a team with friends. Oh maybe have some way for friends join same server easier would be really awesome too. I love playing with friends and it take time to find a server and join. I am sure other players would love to join other friends easier too. unless its all part of clan options I haven't looked into a clan yet.

There used to be a way before Client to follow other players in servers but it has either been removed or it is pretty much bugged right now, therefore there isn't such option anymore...or anything close to that at least.

I want to preface this by saying; I've been here from the beginning, since about 2011.

So far there has been one gigantic completely game shattering issue that has turned away quite literally every single one of my friends over the years (and me for a long time) from this game. No, they weren't all freemium noobs that played the game to level 20 and quit because they got rekt, these were players that were 59+, one in particular that was about to get into the pro/tourney scene (albeit small because no one plays this game) with 1337.

That problem is hitreg and everything related to the hitreg. It's so god awfully bad I've literally played chinese counter strike knockoffs with better hitreg than this game, which in comparison has probably millions in funding over the years from micro-transactions. It's so infuriating to watch every single update come and go, harvesting more and more revenue for the company constantly adding things like weapon customization, new p2w perks, or some new completely p2w yet almost none for hitreg. 

I want AbsolutSoft/Battle State Games to step back as a company for a second and really take in the fact that if they spent the last 9 years on improving and fixing the objectively broken hitreg, that completely destroys the entire game, that this game would genuinely be on the level of Squad, Insurgency, ARMA or hell even CSGO. Instead they've decided to waste almost a decade now on p2w gimmicks that surprise surprise, killed a potentially fantastic product. Now look at it, CW is dead, Hired Ops was dead-on-arrival and the only thing they've got now is EFT. They actually went about creating a shell company "Battle State Games" so people wouldn't associate the god awful development process they had with HO and CW with EFT. This actually worked, surprisingly, but I guarantee they'll kill EFT off too and I've already heard a plethora of complaints about EFT's hitreg. 

If I'm completely honest I have absolutely no hope that Battle State Games/Whatever other name they'll rebrand themselves to after EFT crashes and burns/AbsolutSoft will fix the hitreg. No, I do not think they care about it at all, infact over the years I think they've proved that point and also proved they only care about one thing: badly disguised cash grabs. I also think we as a community should thoroughly understand this and address them as such and make them understand that if they actually fixed the hitreg they'd have a successful product even with the terrible p2w mechanics that have made it even worse- but hey I'm just a dreamer.

If they could consistently get the movement issues in this game solved see; ladders, climbing hills/steep surfaces and even general movement like walking around objects, to not be as wonky and seemingly broken along with that the game would be light years better than it is now.

-Side note, maybe don't put bitcoin miners in your games either as a myriad of people have started complaining to my over discord about this and are sending me screenshots of multiple anti-virus programs finding weird poo in your games including HO, CW and EFT.

1546923005398.jpg

• Like 1

^

I Agree 100% with 100% of your post!

And in my opinion hit reg is the biggest issue as well. I know most people don't notice this that much with their automatic guns and spraying, but try playing with semi-auto AR or pistol. Or try to HS renter with >60 DMG gun. It's all ridiculously broken. And I'm talking about static targets. Moving ones are even more FUBAR. Not to mention USEC model is taller than BEAR, but they share same hit boxes! Or this goddamn bowing animation. Everything is not as it should be in online fps!

My first FPS experience - f Unreal Tournament (from 1999 year!) had much, much better hit detection. I was replaying it 1,5 years ago and it was perfect! Even despite enemies being faster than in CW (while having almost same hitboxes like in CW).

Writting about it all was waste of effort and time, friend, but I'm glad you did it anyway.

All I can add is there's nothing more infuriating, than being killed by people you headshotted few times. Stacks? P2W noobs? Hackers? MP7/Vityaz/AN-94/etc? Not even f close.

So yeah, AS get your s togethe... Who am I kidding. They'll never will.

People i agree but..we are HERE. Why? Still have some hope left? YES.  Unless it's pointless to wright this. U have, almost, every day posted videos on YT ,known players-old players, with obvious hack use and they rent-everithing! And another thing...Russian community, in general, is so toxic and lazy that they don't want anything else but p2w games and that is what kills HO. I'm not a great player, doing ok, but i have some great times and i know what i can and can't do...but to feel like an idiot in something what ,suppose , it's fun -that's what frustrates. Yeah, everyone is top player but getting rekt is not something that egos can deal with.And to see "great player's" ( yeah right)  stacking and complain about it in forum and YT is pathetic.

On 30.05.2019 at 3:50 PM, Noobyara1337 said:

Предлагаю изменить пункт рулетки "попытка" с +1 на +2 попытки.

Dude above said they should  change +1 roulette spin to +2 spins, and mod replied:

On 31.05.2019 at 3:28 PM, Coordinator CWC said:

Рулетка, это бесплатный бонус в игре, рулетка может быть в игре, ее в игре может и не быть.

My translation:

Roulette is a free bonus in the game, it may be in game, and it may not be in game. (wow, so defensive...)

I've quotted removed part and replied haha, of course (which was deleted).

I dare you, remove this "free bonus". I f double dare you.

Ironically that would actually improve CW.

• Upvote 1