Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I have a bug in my client that all names of guns and all w-task descriptions (maybe some other stuff too) are in russian... any sugestions / fixes.(i already reinstalled client like 10 times);

Just reposting

• Upvote 1

Поделиться сообщением

OK, so step by step:

1. 5acd98ca81e39_userPressedKeyscreenshot(4112018100208AM).thumb.png.1d2a922ddf107f8403cb8d8f6e7d5a93.png.c7a99c93c9e36529f177e143011adfdf.png

This is caused because of lag. This shouldn't be permanent. Try server with smaller ping, or try again later. I had this bug even with 70-80 ping so I guess it's on servers.

2. Half English, half Russian descriptions are relatively old bug. It started after servers were merged. Not only that, skills descriptions switched back to old ones, IIRC same goes for some W-Tasks.

There is nothing you can do in the Client, but don't forget about Wiki, knowledge goldmine which Kongregate Forum is, and this friendly community. Most info is pretty much up-to-date and easy to find, or you can ask us/me in PM.

Поделиться сообщением

A serious issue that i found!! my profile is on 100armor points and with clan(+20armor) i suppose to have 120 .. after i unlocked skill in clan and join in a deathmatch(not Hardcore) i still have 100 armor poitnts...And with this issue i'm thinking if it's worth to buy Headshot protection or special packet in weapon set 6 (clanwarbox, Headshot prot +10dmg 1250GP for 24 HOURS!!) if they are not working!! (they are too expensive for not working)... pls reply :) 

Поделиться сообщением

Also we have checked it in smaller level (39lvl 20 armor)  and in smaller level or smaller armor no issue there  ... 40 points with +20 of armor clan .. i did a reset in my pc and game and problem still here :)

Поделиться сообщением

Hello everyone, I need some help, Im trying to play but the game stays at loading screen, seems like it doesnt downloads anything, stays at 0%, ive reseted my PC and modem and no luck, also i can browse normally any page form the internet just seems like the game cant acces the internet, i have excluded the game exe form firewall too, and deactivated temporarely the antivurus but still no luck. Hope someone can help me. 

Also when I went to the client page I cant download the exe just says waiting for the page to respond, was thinking on reinstalling but cant download the client either :(

Поделиться сообщением

16 hours ago, CW714701 said:

Hello everyone, I need some help, Im trying to play but the game stays at loading screen, seems like it doesnt downloads anything, stays at 0%, (...)

Opening CWClient as an administrator should fix it.

Поделиться сообщением

On 19.04.2018 at 12:42 AM, CW1167381 said:

A serious issue that i found!! my profile is on 100armor points and with clan(+20armor) i suppose to have 120 .. after i unlocked skill in clan and join in a deathmatch(not Hardcore) i still have 100 armor poitnts... (...) Also we have checked it in smaller level (39lvl 20 armor)  and in smaller level or smaller armor no issue there  ... 40 points with +20 of armor clan ..

Is it only you or everyone in the clan is having this issue? If only you you can try to rejoin clan, if everyone then you have to contact devs.

Изменено пользователем FluffyBastard

Поделиться сообщением

The most common ones for me:

• When I enter a game, I always tend to lose the first encounter (provided it's a few seconds away from joining in). It's as if I encountered a sudden lag spike or something for that first enemy and bam, to the floor I go.
  • At any point in the game, I can suddenly suffer a sudden freeze: inputs are delayed, graphics go wild, control is impossible, etc. After a few seconds I begin to see stretched guns/arms, black silouettes shuffling in blue sky, ultrazoom, etc. If I wait a minute or so sometimes it goes back to normal, but since there are small "replicas" I just exit the game. Funny enough, I can rejoin server right there at it's smooth as silk.
  • In HC: reload bug (gun reloads but when you try to shoot it's empty), all sorts of annoying hit detection issues (shoot at distracted enemy and then you're down), players missing from scoreboard or repeating all over, etc.

Поделиться сообщением

A "glitch" happened again....

Soooo... i logged in and as always, i went to spin the roulette. Then at the 2nd spin i won a random weapon(didnt see which one) and the game crashed instantly.... I restarted the game and there was no random weapon given to me.. I loked at roulette and i saw that i lost my attempt... yea rly nice

Поделиться сообщением

Well... make up your mind Absolutsoft. I can't register my account because it already exist yet I can't login because it's not registered, ... It exists, yet it doesn't... It's a miracle!!

kk.png.46f22f99545e39ea6f0b3587376c2f37.png

kkk.png.1b2ce33e8dbd4b872d099fbcf0f1a77d.png

kkkk.png.8cb55fbb9ad043f0f8de93a8b1b0b2f5.png

Изменено пользователем FluffyBastard

Поделиться сообщением

On 4/28/2018 at 1:20 PM, FluffyBastard said:

Well... make up your mind Absolutsoft. I can't register my account because it already exist yet I can't login because it's not registered, ... It exists, yet it doesn't... It's a miracle!!

Contact us at support regarding this, please?

We will handle it. Thank you!

Поделиться сообщением

Im using CW Client on Windows 7 and I recently did a Skill Reset, and i purchased new skills, but for some reason the skills i have chosen are not affecting my weapons at all, or are not very significant. eg. my weapons should have -20 recoil but they don't.

I have attached below some screenshots to describe my problem.

In the end you can see that my M4A1 is not affected by all the skills..

userPressedKey screenshot (4 30 2018 1 24 30 PM).png

userPressedKey screenshot (4 30 2018 1 25 00 PM).png

userPressedKey screenshot (4 30 2018 1 25 04 PM).png

userPressedKey screenshot (4 30 2018 1 25 12 PM).png

Поделиться сообщением

^

Skills were nerfed in 2015, but after server merge skills descriptions switched back to the old ones.

https://www.kongregate.com/forums/2528-skills/topics/941138-real-accuracy-recoil-reduction-and-damage-values

Also your build is bad. You need to reset again and do something like this:

E2FRp1D.png

Or invest in detection skills, silent moving and buy gun with high RoF, like all high lvl DM "pros".

• Upvote 1

Поделиться сообщением

I just forgot the e-mail to my favorite pistol only account after not playing for over 3 months. Any chance of getting the e-mail address through my nickname? I would be really sad if that account just got lost.

Поделиться сообщением

I download the installer and when i install its like it dont install. I cant find it anywher, and it does not make a desktop icon

• Upvote 1

Поделиться сообщением

After the recent update, I am unable to play any game as i spawn in midair whenever i join any map.

Is there a way to fix this? I've attached below a screenshot depicting my problem.

userPressedKey screenshot (5 10 2018 8 45 14 AM).png

Поделиться сообщением

Hi guys I kinda have a problem with the game whenever i try to target with a scope my whole screen just zoom in and out Continuously can anyone help me with it

Поделиться сообщением

Hi, I've download installer then I normal installed client, but there isn't any icon of it. I tried install again but then there aren't  some steps. I tried run as administrator but it didn't help. Please help! (sorry for grammar or mistakes)

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите для комментирования

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа

Войти сейчас

987d824da51d5b1061ceafa54b3db29b