Technical support

23 hours ago, imperfection said:

^

Check C:/

Check Start>Control Panel>Remove Programs

I tried, but there isn't any CWClient or something like this

You.

@XxSerbianGODxX

Try messenging them on FB, or send an email to [email protected] / [email protected] Also don't share your phone number like that.

You.

Guy from above.

@CW1242051

Weird... Could you provide screenshots with every step of the process?

Hello, I would like to address a bug involving an 85% discount I received on the SKS. It said it was for sale at the price of around 147 GP (which was awesome!).Elated, I instantly jumped on the deal. Unfortunately, the game must've thought it wasn't on discount and charged me full price of 999 GP. I looked at transaction history and there it was.

5af8f1e5a044e_userPressedKeyscreenshot(513201891058PM).thumb.png.8534132c02844775eb5dcaa7bba5f2e9.png

I've tried restarting the client and my PC to check but it's still there. I'm guessing that this might not be the place to post this but seeing as the game displayed a *false* discount, here I am. If anyone can help in this situation or direct me to where I can get help it'll be appreciated. 

Cheers.

6 hours ago, Thire said:

I would like to address a bug involving an 85% discount I received on the SKS

This:

14 hours ago, imperfection said:

Try messenging them on FB, or send an email to [email protected]

Don't forget to provide them your user ID.

You can also try to contact them here https://vk.com/cwhelper, but I don't guarantee they will be very helpfull - last time I wrote to them they replied to me in Russian.

16 hours ago, imperfection said:

You.

Guy from above.

@CW1242051

Weird... Could you provide screenshots with every step of the process?

First time I had more steps, but I forget to change folder. I don't have "C:\Games\" and it didn't made it. I can't uninstall it or delete files :/

CWSS1.PNG

CWSS2.PNG

CWSS3.PNG

CWSS4.PNG

CWSS5.PNG

cwss6.PNG

^

It looks like something is deleting the game folder. Are you sure you disabled antivirus before the installation?

56 minutes ago, CW1242051 said:

I wrote to absolutsoft but I don't get the reply (wrote on saturday)

They don't work during weekends, they should reply today.

You can try to download ccleaner and clean your pc and registry, then try to install the client in specified folder.

Edited by FluffyBastard

19 minutes ago, FluffyBastard said:

^

It looks like something is deleting the game folder. Are you sure you disabled antivirus before the installation?

They don't work during weekends, they should reply today.

You can try to download ccleaner and clean your pc and registry, then try to install the client in specified folder.

CCleaner didn't help, it didn't find it

^

No, no. He meant you should perform a little cleaning with CC, and then install Client to a folder created specifically for CW (for example: D:/onlineFPS/CWClient).

Also just like Fluffy have said, disable antivirus.

OR

You can try installing it on portable drive using friend's pc, and then copying it to yours.

Maybe you guys can upload it on GoogleDrive and give me a download link? My friend goes on holidays...

Edited by CW1242051

It's been almost two weeks since I lost money on a broken discount and since I sent an email to support, I still haven't received a response or anything to let me know they've at least acknowledged the issue. I'm starting to get desperate, they can even take the gun away as long as I can get my money back or the difference in GP back. Can anyone suggest any actions?

^

No.

@Thire

I don't think there is more you can do. Try sending an email again, PM FB Mods, or PM this guy with message translated to Russian. Good luck!

System specifications: i5 7300HQ, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 4GB.

Full detail of the problem: my FPS are locked at 15.

What have you tried thus far: Tried restarting PC, installing all windows Updates and latest NVIDIA drivers ver 397.93, ran game as administrator and changed system settings to max performance.

Antiviruses and firewall status: Avast and Malwarebytes are on, firewall is on

Have you read the known issues and fixes thread or looked around the forum first? yes

userPressedKey screenshot (5 26 2018 4 42 12 PM).png

49 minutes ago, XIUHCOATL said:

System specifications: i5 7300HQ, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 4GB.

Full detail of the problem: my FPS are locked at 15.

This probably won't work but you can give it a try. Type in the console: targetframerate 60 (or any higher number).

1 hour ago, FluffyBastard said:

@up

Technical issues on their side, be patient.

vv.png.2f3e4e7bb58b5e7980adad95ab69003d.png

Please fix hit detection, please fix hit detection, please fix the detection, please fix hit detection.

I can't take it anymore.

edit: of course nobody bothered to post this info here, even on Russian side.

You gave nerfing WC to DT MDR, great job, but itdoesn't mean you can lay back and ignore us again.

Edited by imperfection