SaigaNoob

Technical support

Hi, i got a problem, when i try to search games with favuorite research it wont found players(in my favuorite list) who are playing(already checked if they are online and if the server was full)Sorry for the bad english :/

On 26/5/2018 at 6:09 PM, FluffyBastard said:

This probably won't work but you can give it a try. Type in the console: targetframerate 60 (or any higher number).

It surely didn't work and I am still facing same problem, don't know whats wrong yet, might try reinstalling Windows.

I am experiencing infinite loading screens on launching the game, the game had been working fine but I am now unable to play. I was hoping I could have some help on finding out why this is happening and how to fix it.

13 hours ago, CW1323518 said:

How do I bind my Facebook Contract wars to the client?
I played this game for a long time and it'll be a hassle if I start a new one

Go here https://www.contractwarsgame.com/. Press"Registration". Press "I have a CW account in a social network". Press FB icon (you have to be logged in to your FB account before you press it).  

19 hours ago, CW1323518 said:

I've tried that and this appears

Screenshot_2.png

It's because of a new Facebook policy which allows only https connection with apps. CW site is using http connection with FB gg.png.b74440651b377faf133696435301b8fc.png so you have to wait until devs change it. 

9 hours ago, FluffyBastard said:

It's because of a new Facebook policy which allows only https connection with apps. CW site is using http connection with FB gg.png.b74440651b377faf133696435301b8fc.png so you have to wait until devs change it. 

Thanks for the help :)

59 minutes ago, CW1323518 said:

Thanks for the help :)

I've just got an official solution to this problem:

ll.png.be50716f17bb57761413086897c952a5.png

I've tried it myself but it keeps redirecting me to a Military Wars 3D game 9_9 Maybe you will have a better luck.

3 hours ago, FluffyBastard said:

I've just got an official solution to this problem:

ll.png.be50716f17bb57761413086897c952a5.png

I've tried it myself but it keeps redirecting me to a Military Wars 3D game 9_9 Maybe you will have a better luck.

I did that aswell.. and it also directs me to that military wars 3d lol

On 6/12/2018 at 12:32 AM, Synt4x said:

Game is stuck here, running as administrator doesn't seem to work. My connection is fine, I can watch 1080p vids without buffering!

image.png

So is there a fix for this???

On 6/15/2018 at 4:37 AM, Chris said:

So is there a fix for this???

Same at me I did hardcore as possible research about this, couldn't find any solution and i realized it was about Anti Virus software in my case in was Malwarebytes I just dissabled it and was Good to Go. Hopefuly this helpped. But I still have flying character in front of me that I stil can not fix.

Malwarebytes lol. Had to disable, then uninstall. Thank you I appreciate it. Weird how everything was working fine then they had to screw with the game and this happens. Oh well. See ya on the battlefield

Edited by Chris

It's question of time when I'm goin' to uninstall game that I love cuz of some bullshit ghost characters floating in front of me it's inpossible to play, well it is possible but making you rage quit 70% of time... 

hi guys i have been banned for 89 day (because of framing with my friend) when i un-ban would i start from level 00 or the same level where i got banned reply meee

6 hours ago, ViKKiLL said:

hi guys i have been banned for 89 day (because of framing with my friend) when i un-ban would i start from level 00 or the same level where i got banned reply meee

I believe your account will stay untouched.

I have a problem, I enter the client well but when I want to enter a game I get Error Connection failed and I do not know what to do, every server tells me the same thing.

whenever i try to log into the client it does two things: either it simply closes after two seconds or it loads my profile for 5-10 minutes and says "profile Load failed'. Any way to fix this??

36 minutes ago, CW1340967 said:

whenever i try to log into the client it does two things: either it simply closes after two seconds or it loads my profile for 5-10 minutes and says "profile Load failed'. Any way to fix this??

Disable antivirus, add CW client to the antivirus exclusions, open CW client as an administrator. If this doesn't help reinstall the game.