Перейти к содержимому

Рекомендуемые сообщения

3 minutes ago, CW1462055 said:

loading screen is stuck at 100%? help i just downloaded the client 

Disable antivirus, add CW client to the antivirus exclusions, open CW client as an administrator.

Поделиться сообщением

^

Judging by those guys in the right-down corner on the second image, I would normally said it's due to a bad connection, BUT my internet provider is a total f piece of s and I have currently 0,5 MB/s, which allowed me to find out, that even with that speed you can play CW. You have HighPacketLoss from time to time, but nevertheless it is possible.

I had 90-110 ping in game most of the time.

So my advice is - try different servers. With lower ping if possible.

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

hello, is there any solution so that the message "profile load failed" does not jump anymore? After I installed the CWClient I skipped that and I did what I could but nothing after many attempts already entered but it reappears when I want to enter again

Изменено пользователем CW248373

Поделиться сообщением

I've logged in after a couple of weeks off and I've noticed that most attachments and cammo don't load (spinning arrows for the first, blank spaces for the latter). It used to take a few seconds to load, now I can play 2 matches and cammo still hasn't loaded up. Oh, and the game seems slower, but that seems hard to tell from before. Anyone experiencing this?

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите для комментирования

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа

Войти сейчас

987d824da51d5b1061ceafa54b3db29b