SaigaNoob

Technical support

5 hours ago, CW88643 said:

I had a Kong account, which got banned when CW was on Kongregate. Can I get it back?

I think you can't because you have to be log in on Kong account to connect it to CW Client and you can't be logged in while you have ban on Kong.

But you can contact support here https://vk.com/cwhelper or via email [email protected]

5 hours ago, CW1849240 said:

Hello! I decided to download your game, threw the installer on the virustotal and then I saw it https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/b96514b6517181b8be79a9deeb4bcd6c40bc99df5a15171d4b7a4b70b4582438/behavior/Tencent HABO). Take action!

"There is no virus in the game and there can not be.

Your antivirus conflicts with anti-cheat and sees it as a threat." 

- developers

image.thumb.png.54dfab278745e40b67223c9d481bb5c8.pngthey banned me for no reason. I dont use cheats, i played yesterday normally and today i tried to start the game it says ive been banned. help please.

3 hours ago, CW1559595 said:

they banned me for no reason. I dont use cheats, i played yesterday normally and today i tried to start the game it says ive been banned. help please.

It is anticheat ban. No one can help you, moderators won't even listen to your complaints, you have to wait until the timer expires. If it was cheats you would get permanent ban.

What is your in game nickname?

Edited by SaigaNoob

I got a weird question about the results. When the round ended I saw like a whole team had same name, score, kills, and death. Would that be due to my internet connection or something on the other end? Later after another round both teams was the same way and it was weird but I at least I saw what I did.

9 hours ago, CW1871009 said:

I got a weird question about the results. When the round ended I saw like a whole team had same name, score, kills, and death. Would that be due to my internet connection or something on the other end? Later after another round both teams was the same way and it was weird but I at least I saw what I did.

Visual bug. It's common in low level servers, quite rare in 50+

Edited by SaigaNoob

17 minutes ago, CW1887442 said:

how do I play without downloading the game?

You can't, there is only standalone client version. Browser version was shut down 1 year ago.

Edited by SaigaNoob

My game is not loading 

always after i open the game for the first time when i boot up the PC the game just dont load!

i have restarted the computer and its still not loading and yes its on administrator mode

and it gives some error about GC

something about gamethread idk i cant read it because every time it does that my PC crashes

i need help ASAP

1 hour ago, CW1223393 said:

My game is not loading

- Delete the entire content of "Cache" folder that is located in the game folder and restart pc

- disable antivirus before launching the game,

- add CW client to the antivirus exclusions (main one and also Windows Defender),

If the problem still persist reinstall the game.

1 hour ago, CW1223393 said:

and it gives some error about GC

hh.png.a634060b6bff4f37ad2c3fdbe9f1d5a3.png 

I'm getting same error from time to time while playing, I don't know what is the cause (some conflict between Unity and software on your pc)  but I have a little tip (at least for win 10) if you don't know how to remove it without restarting the pc:

- press Tab + "Windows" key

- click New Desktop

- select Desktop 2

- open Task Manager

- select CWClient.exe and press End Task

- press Tab + "Windows" key again and select Desktop 1

Edited by SaigaNoob

2 часа назад, SaigaNoob сказал:

- Delete the entire content of "Cache" folder that is located in the game folder and restart pc

- disable antivirus before launching the game,

- add CW client to the antivirus exclusions (main one and also Windows Defender),

If the problem still persist reinstall the game.

hh.png.a634060b6bff4f37ad2c3fdbe9f1d5a3.png 

I'm getting same error from time to time while playing, I don't know what is the cause (some conflict between Unity and software on your pc)  but I have a little tip (at least for win 10) if you don't know how to remove it without restarting the pc:

- press Tab + "Windows" key

- click New Desktop

- select Desktop 2

- open Task Manager

- select CWClient.exe and press End Task

- press Tab + "Windows" key again and select Desktop 1

i've done everything that you told me 

but problem still image.thumb.png.619937664f09c8fb7ca4f9d3c2b08559.png

1 минуту назад, CW1223393 сказал:

but problem still image.thumb.png.619937664f09c8fb7ca4f9d3c2b08559.png

one more thing the folder "cache" dont exists in my computer maybe i need to launch the game and play to that folder appears 

at least is that way in csgo

7 hours ago, CW1223393 said:

but problem still 

You can also try to use VPN or make some changes in resolution - that's the last fixes I've heard of. 

If you will still facing same problem you can contact support here: https://vk.com/cwhelper or via email: [email protected] If you will manage to fix the issue post the method here, it will help other users.

4 часа назад, SaigaNoob сказал:

You can also try to use VPN or make some changes in resolution - that's the last fixes I've heard of. 

If you will still facing same problem you can contact support here: https://vk.com/cwhelper or via email: [email protected] If you will manage to fix the issue post the method here, it will help other users.

right now im playing the game it opened normaly

but im afraid of not working in the second time that i open the game 

so i open contract wars like everyday then i see an update ok updated then opend cw (as adminstrator) and login.. then gives me a msg "login failed: unknown reason" respoind soon as you can.

Edite: my login e-mail and password works on contractwars page but not in cw desktop.

Edited by CW371663