Перейти к содержимому
imperfection

What is your connection with Developers, forum Mods?

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I would like to know what is your association with Absolutsoft company.

 

1. Do you work for AS, or are you hired by some third party?

a) if you do, is there any person working "with" Contract Wars Developers? Like on the same floor, building?

b) if not, how does your communication with them looks like? I mean do you have a real contact, or do they just said "weapon rebalance soon", and you supposed to just give us illusion of Dev-Playerbase dialogue?

 

2. Is one of the Mods here is the infamous WondiferousGreen?

 

3. Does our posts and suggestions even matter for the Developers? (this one is kind of rhetoric)

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах
17 minutes ago, sw2012 said:

Uh, oh, I see flames coming up...

seriously, it's none of our business if or by who mods are hired.

Those are legit questions. I can't see, how they could possible lead to a flame war.

My point is:

Does the Developers learned their lesson, and they are trying to improve Contract Wars and continue  it's developement , or is it just a smoke bomb just to keep people playing?

                                                                                                                                                  

I was away for more than half a year, and I didn't know it was that bad. It was like cognitive dissonance. Game went out of frying pan right into fire-it was bad before, but now it's just ridiculous. If someone played all that time maybe for him it isn't that transparent, I dunno.

I think it is important for us to know how the things really are.

(Silence is an answer too, Mods)

Изменено пользователем imperfection
I draw to many Underlines, lol

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах

Hello,

There are certain things that a company doesn't wish to answer regarding certain things but I can try to answer some of these for you in general.

On 4/12/2018 at 2:15 PM, imperfection said:

1. Do you work for AS, or are you hired by some third party?

 

Directly Hired by AS. 

On 4/12/2018 at 2:15 PM, imperfection said:

a) if you do, is there any person working "with" Contract Wars Developers? Like on the same floor, building?

 

Most community teams are working remotely and some are in office. I personally work remotely from Texas.

On 4/12/2018 at 2:15 PM, imperfection said:

b) if not, how does your communication with them looks like? I mean do you have a real contact, or do they just said "weapon rebalance soon", and you supposed to just give us illusion of Dev-Playerbase dialogue?

 

Obviously, we are colleagues and work together in communication throughout the day.

On 4/12/2018 at 2:15 PM, imperfection said:

2. Is one of the Mods here is the infamous WondiferousGreen?

 

None of the staff are that individual.

On 4/12/2018 at 2:15 PM, imperfection said:

3. Does our posts and suggestions even matter for the Developers? (this one is kind of rhetoric)

More than you believe so, yes!

In addition to this, we are using the moderator and admin roles as its basic now. I am a community manager and not a moderator technically for example. And the same thing with others. It's not like the tag say. 

I believe I have given you enough amount of info. I cannot go more into detail than this I would say. Thanks for the curiosity.

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах
6 hours ago, Martin Jacob said:

 

Thank you very much! These are really great news.

After seeing my russian version of "how to improve CW" edited and removed from russian forum I really lost hope. Returning after months to the game didn't help much.

But your post seems genuine, and I'll trust you. Thanks again.

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах
22 часа назад, Martin Jacob сказал:

I am a community manager

1.Have you ever worked as community manager before?
where?
2.What is your direct duties now?
 

 

22 часа назад, Martin Jacob сказал:

we are colleagues and work together in communication throughout the day

3.do you communicate here through private messages(here in forum) or using messenger or in other way?

 

 

22 часа назад, Martin Jacob сказал:

Directly Hired by AS. 

4.How exactly did they find you and hire?

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах

 

On 4/16/2018 at 10:49 AM, Martin Jacob said:

I personally work remotely from Texas.

 

heh, here I thought Martin was Russian for some reason and that "Martin Jacob" was a pseudonym just to help with the English forum persona.

If you don't mind answering, how long have you been playing CW, if at all?

 

Also confirmed WondiferousGreen is kill.

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах
On 4/16/2018 at 8:36 PM, Troll said:

1.Have you ever worked as community manager before?
where?

Yes. Cannot disclose that at this moment. Sorry.

On 4/16/2018 at 8:36 PM, Troll said:

2.What is your direct duties now?

Various areas. Not mainly with CW though. Can only say that for now.

On 4/16/2018 at 8:36 PM, Troll said:

3.do you communicate here through private messages(here in forum) or using messenger or in other way?

Outside the forums via phone and software.

On 4/16/2018 at 8:36 PM, Troll said:

4.How exactly did they find you and hire?

Long story and cannot give you details at this moment.

On 4/17/2018 at 3:10 PM, Ganoush said:

heh, here I thought Martin was Russian for some reason and that "Martin Jacob" was a pseudonym just to help with the English forum persona.

 

Close but too far.

On 4/17/2018 at 3:10 PM, Ganoush said:

If you don't mind answering, how long have you been playing CW, if at all?

 

Part of the long story I mentioned above.

On 4/17/2018 at 3:10 PM, Ganoush said:

Also confirmed WondiferousGreen is kill.

No idea.

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах

My turn. 

1. If devs to care about our ideas, Then why is the last update which has nothing to do with WC was.. Actually can't remember.

 

2. If devs are active, Then why are they depending fully on you mods? and if they are active, Then why some of the Russian mods don't seem to have any consequences for their actions?

Like, Here we see a mod going to ghost mode and minutes later this players gets banned, And it took 2 weeks to unban him.

If mods, Who as you say communicate with devs, Then he wouldn't ban anyone without a strong proof, And it wouldn't take 2 weeks to prove the legitimacy of a fully recorded prokill. 

 

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах
14 hours ago, FlyingCow said:

1. If devs to care about our ideas, Then why is the last update which has nothing to do with WC was.. Actually can't remember.

 

No idea what you mean because your statement is not clear.

14 hours ago, FlyingCow said:

2. If devs are active, Then why are they depending fully on you mods? and if they are active, Then why some of the Russian mods don't seem to have any consequences for their actions?

 

I do not believe you read my comment above. We are not mods. Not sure what kind of Russian mods you are speaking about either.

That video you linked doesn't show me anything plus its a 2-month-old video. Not getting your point here and it's not even directed towards the topic of this thread.

14 hours ago, FlyingCow said:

If mods, Who as you say communicate with devs, Then he wouldn't ban anyone without a strong proof, And it wouldn't take 2 weeks to prove the legitimacy of a fully recorded prokill. 

 

Still did not read what I said.

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах

Sir!! can you Check my account. becuase  i got banned permanently  and i got no idea on how i got it?.... sir  you check it thanks 
ID:3597550

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах

Пожалуйста, войдите для комментирования

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа



Войти сейчас

×
987d824da51d5b1061ceafa54b3db29b