Перейти к содержимому
Ganoush

New update bugs

Рекомендуемые сообщения

There's no bug reporting topic, so I'll make one here.

The 9A-91's old red dot hasn't been removed,

image.png.ae4f4d814bea8fb13bca79900dd09d23.png

The vityaz's sights are misaligned

image.png.1cb423131349c123e37083cacb9cb1cf.png

Поделиться сообщением

lolll i got the bug. yes old red dot is here. even with no sight .... really op. it shoud stay like this i really like it on iron sight since i get higher mobility and goold old dot. Its one of good things that update gave xD no recoil iron-sight dot. some pics of it: https://imgur.com/a/P5ySCxS

Поделиться сообщением

I can't seem to use the APS at all. Any attempt to load into a match with it equipped causes the camera to lock in place, display no ammo count for the weapon, and also soft locks the game where you can't leave that match and the only way to stop is by quitting the game.

The APS' customization screen is also very messed up, with the wrong rotation axis as well as the tactical light clipping through the trigger guard. Trying to get into its customization screen also seems to lock out attempting to customize other weapons as well. Can anyone confirm?

Изменено пользователем JoeTheDirtbag

Поделиться сообщением

Hello, i found one bug which makes me mad. Soo, when you are in the CLAN, and you are on Sniper skill tree, you can zoom more with Special Ability. But there`s a bug. When I active that zoom with B, its zooms in, but when i get killed, after respawn when you scope again, there is an EXTRA zoom. And how much times you will die with active B (special ability), you will get more and more zoom. So it will be hard to Scope when it`s zoomed by 5x times.

Sorry for bad english and grammar.

SponkyteLietuva

Изменено пользователем CW973241

Поделиться сообщением

Эй, может, кто-нибудь мне поможет, я хочу поиграть с друзьями, но я не вижу их в списке любимых игр или не могу попасть в их игру, есть ли решение для этого                                  Помогите   Помогите Помогите Помогите

Поделиться сообщением

Ever since new update I played once, and after that I have been unable to play. I have infinite loading screen and have uninstalled and re-installed CW client, ran as administrator, allowed through firewall and nothing works. I would like to play CW again I don't know how to fix it.

Изменено пользователем Konstantinovic

Поделиться сообщением

9 hours ago, Konstantinovic said:

Ever since new update I played once, and after that I have been unable to play. I have infinite loading screen and have uninstalled and re-installed CW client, ran as administrator, allowed through firewall and nothing works. I would like to play CW again I don't know how to fix it.

I have the same problem mate, tried everything, nothing worked.

Поделиться сообщением

7 hours ago, CW1323518 said:

So I bought the Change Name for 100 token and it did deduct the 100GP
but it didnt change my name at all... pls help

What is written below your nickname in settings menu, 0 times?

gg.png.e721a94eeac52f2bc816c3ed5a4141af.png

Because it looks like you just started the game (4th lvl, name Player...). You should be able to change your nickname once even without buying additional change.

Поделиться сообщением

5 hours ago, FluffyBastard said:

What is written below your nickname in settings menu, 0 times?

gg.png.e721a94eeac52f2bc816c3ed5a4141af.png

Because it looks like you just started the game (4th lvl, name Player...). You should be able to change your nickname once even without buying additional change.

It has 3 times left since i just started again

As you can see it deducted my 100 coins without changing my name and I didnt get the free change name :/
maybe a 100GP refund? :P

Поделиться сообщением

On 6/12/2018 at 2:02 AM, Synt4x said:

I have the same problem mate, tried everything, nothing worked.

Same here

This is all it does when I start the game.

CWClient Screenshot 2018.06.13 - 09.09.07.36.png

Поделиться сообщением

@CW1323518

If you are F2P I suggest you start new account, because you've ducked up. You've wasted 100 GP. Spend your first GP exclusively on SP. After you buy 10 SP, wait for discount for good weapon. Do contracts and find a clan as soon as possible, to stay on lower lvl servers longer.

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите для комментирования

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа

Войти сейчас

987d824da51d5b1061ceafa54b3db29b