Перейти к содержимому
Ganoush

May 2018 Update Discussion Thread

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Title. What are your thoughts on the new update?

My opinion for some of the guns:

9A-91: Good change minus the fact that the red-dot is trash.
DT MDR: Good change. The annoying tint is removed, stat changes look nice, visual recoil is ok. Still too powerful.
H&K USP: Mediocre pistol still mediocre, ok I guess.
PP-19-01 Vityaz-SN: Visual recoil is horrible but understandable for balance, slightly rip.
S&W Stealth Hunter: RIP. vitalykolobkov (also RIP) called it; the scope is trash, gun is trash.

I don't use the other weapons much.

In conclusion: Overall ok update, nice to see progress towards finalizing customization for everything, but there are still huge problems with the game that hasn't been touched, but that's another topic.

Поделиться сообщением

The RPD used to be kinda trash, but the new update makes it very usable if you have more than 120 sp IMO. 18 killstreak on Parkside against renters on parkside first try with COMP M4 and MONSTER silencer

Поделиться сообщением

OP weapons were touched, so good job!

But seeing base SA58's stats and DT MDR's I can't help but wonder, if this shouldn't be other way around. I mean cheaper tier 5 DT MDR with 66acc/91rec and more expensive tier 6 Sa58 with 70/57.

DT MDR's nerf lie in mobility and VR. Maybe less people will use it in DM.

Vityaz looks almost uneffected. Hip-fire beast capable of reaching 60 dmg. Now I need another reset...

Also last but not least PM was not "rebalanced".

That was good update with a lot of goodies. Thank you!

The only demerit (but pretty significant at the same time) is the fact, that noone from Absolutsoft bothered to let us know about this update. Shouldn't this forum be a bridge between english playerbase and Devs? I got more and more Kong vibes.

Поделиться сообщением

Hi guys I kinda have a problem with the game whenever i try to target with a scope my whole screen just zoom in and out Continuously can anyone help me with it

Поделиться сообщением

21 час назад, CW1191957 сказал:

Hi guys I kinda have a problem with the game whenever i try to target with a scope my whole screen just zoom in and out Continuously can anyone help me with it

it happend to me when i had a trash pc.

try lowering your settings and resolution to minimum 

Поделиться сообщением

Gonna add my biased review after some use. Basically it's pretty much what I expected; generally speaking, guns work equal or better than before yet are more versatile now:

• 9A91 (mostly grinded): really enjoying this one. Feels like a kedr on steroids; fast and powerful, accu seems better than stats show, exclusive attachments and moderate grinds; what else can you ask? It's a very fun & effective flanking gun, and WC definitely improved it. I actually get a warning message when rushing with it: "Error 404: recoil not found".
  • MDR (first metas unlocked): OP gun with better sights? Hell yeah! Yes, slightly less mob and mild VR was introduced, but IMHO that's good because it takes out a slight OPness edge from the gun (a burning necessity). Yet, as Imperfection says, it makes no sense that SA58 has worse base stats while being higher tier, more expensive, and much more difficult wtask (it should have mob and accu boosted, IMHO).
  • Spas (no metas): works much like I remembered, but for some reason (graphics?) it reminds me of Benelli now. I'll task it when I feel like wasting the day doing shotty stormkill contract, so I can't tell about attachments (not that it makes such a difference for shottys, anyway), but at least it wasn't spoiled.
  • PDR (no metas): since mine is untasked (turn prokills wtasks into storm ones already, devs!) I won't speak too loud about it, but I guess everything is better than wtask shitty collimator, so I'll give it a thumbs up.
  • HK USP (full grind): it sucks and probably did before too, but at least you grind it fast. Might seem it has decent stats, but once you try it you hate it. You have a hard time nailing even the first shot and sights seem off, afterwards you can't hit the side of a hangar. But now you can add bells and whistles to it, so yeah, better now.
  • Vityaz (not owned): can't speak about it, but would be nice if someone posted the metatree. I remember it was a great gun limited by a tiny reddot; if VR stays low and collimators look decent, it will still be a very OP gun.
  • SVU (first metas unlocked): always liked this one, even more now. Sort of a poor man's HK417, which is why you won't use it much if you have a few decent GP carbines, simply being able to ditch the dreaded black ring of death soviet scope and fitting a decent sight makes it a success for me.
  • Vikhlop (not owned): hard to see now, maybe WC will popularize it a bit (guess you can only change sights, but still). Can anyone post the metatree?

OFC there had to be a loser, and that was SH (half grinded in my case) and by a large factor. It probably is THE BEST example of WC ruining a gun, followed by Orsis and then m4a1/ak105. It's such a bleeding case that it deserves it's own paragraph: in simple terms, devs turned SH into a worthless collectable item.

• No muzzle attachments: I took them for granted; get some recoil reduction, nearly perfect accu on iron sights... Hey, I even expected silencers for this one (I know what you're gonna say about realism, but still). But no. Even Python has things that screw in front of it, but SH can't.
  • Poor metas: it's not just the lack of muzzles, the metatree is emptier than an apple store after a riot. No tact device available. Just a few mediocre collimators (comp4, where are you?) and a crazy grind towards the only decent sight. Oh, but of course, this gun is designed to sniper! That's why you get to choose between a huge amount of scopes... Well, nope. Only two, and one comes stock. Which leads us to...
  • Scope: by far the worst part. This alone kills the gun. The scope is ridiculously small and obstructed, unusable. The old one was clear and took ~1/3 of the screen (and even then you got myopia from using it); the new one is smaller than 1/4 and has tinted edges. Really? If anything, they should have made it even bigger and clearer! Other sideguns should look as SH does now (try Thor with wtask and cry), but SH should be a 4k telescope!
  • Uncompetitive: a CR gun two tiers lower beats SH in every way except for a bit more accu (only matters at very long ranges) and dmg (probably takes the same hits to kill anyway). Actually, the faster firerate of python makes it usuable at closer ranges than SH.

I think SH could be redeemed with bigger & better looking scopes (a must), some dmg and accu buff and a few more attachments. Till that happens, we can all say bye to a staple and historic gun and classify it under the "grind and forget" category. That's why I get mixed feelings about this update.

Изменено пользователем Saturn5
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Поделиться сообщением

@Saturn5 ask and you shall receive. this is the vityaz's tree

image.thumb.png.eb534b21fc4d16e5efa15f71991a7a2d.png

Изменено пользователем Ganoush
  • Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

^^Thx buddy. I like that tree; cool cammos, good attachments, and seems like Vity is improved even further with WC. AFAIK, the microscopic sight was the only thing that limited it's power; now, as long as VR is bearable, must be a beast. Hope someone uploads the tree for Vikhlop!

Too bad they didnt' add WC to PKP, the undisputable machinegun king after RPKT (maybe I should use it more, but IMHO RPD has better accu but sucks in every other way).

Изменено пользователем Saturn5

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите для комментирования

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа

Войти сейчас

987d824da51d5b1061ceafa54b3db29b