Contractors, here comes the time to complete our work on the long-awaited update of the game, in which you are awaited by new customized modifications of the weapons: 
- Sig Sauer P226R 
- Automatic gun OTs-33 Pernach 
- Submachine gun SR2M Veresk 
- Submachine gun Magpul PDR-C 
- submachine gun Skorpion 
- Submachine gun H&K MP7 

Wait for the update is not long, follow the news on the official channels:

https://forum.absolutsoft.com
https://discord.gg/cJZUKve

And also we will play a few promocodes on the GP and premium-weapons among all those reposting this post, the results of the competition will be on May 10. 

In honor of the 74th anniversary of the victory in the Great Patriotic War, together with the update of the game, we launch the following actions: 
- clan race by experience; 
- generous roulette; 
- high daily weapon discounts; 
- With daily entry into the game you will receive 74 GP; 
- promocode for 2000 activations on the Legendary Mosin rifle weapon and the PPSH submachine gun.

Happy Holidays!

Patch1_68-continuationRU_(1).png

• Like 4

theres any update for improvement ping or fix bug such 2x W-Task booster that isnt counted when the booster actived ?

New customisation!!!! Man, this is fantastic news!!!! Bug fixes are for losers. Thank you for working on things, that really matters!

Generous roulette sounds great too. I bet we will have even more 300 SP noobs now.

Good think I siht on this game, or I would be upset.

• Like 1

Nice to know there is an upcoming update! However, despite following the trend, it's bittersweet news:

• New WC, great. I'm fine with mp7 and sr2m (I didn't complete wtask expecting WC to use the grind), but the rest are irrelevant. What the heck, I'd simply make a "generic shitty sidegun metatree" for all these never-used pistols. Gsh18, an94, devgru, gold akms (no sights on muzzle please)...they could all be awesome with WC if stats and VR stay equal, yet it never comes.
  • No bug fix, and I'm not even talking about visual ones, but those that really screw gameplay. Hope this WC doesn't add new ones.
  • What is worse, no hacker countermeasures. Even in HC it's hard to find a match were some SA kid with no votes is prokilling the whole enemy team full of veterans.
  • Free GP and such is nice (those of us with ww2 guns could use some weird ass cammo or GP B|) but, as usual, it's sad that no SP cap is implemented to prevent top p2w players becoming gods amongst mortals. Yes, it's money coming towards devs, but at the same time this kinda makes f2p leave (which are probably the majority of players), killing the future of the game (the fun of having shitloads of SP is playing against those of us that don't, not against another +200SP semigod). It's kind like diverting the whole river to grow crops and make instant profit, only to find that years later you have no river and nothing to grow (Aral sea reference). Make a SP cap, and give p2w something that makes the feel special but gives no ingame advantatge; like unicorn suit and moustache cammo, glow in the dark guns, dildo shaped knifes, rainbow nicknames...

On 4/24/2019 at 11:01 PM, imperfection said:

Was expecting that. :D

Edited by Saturn5
  • Upvote 1

Yeah... The Skorpion, MP7, P226R and Pernach customization... I hope the update does not take as long as last year's

Gotta admit I still have some kind of hope that WC will reach more guns than those announced...:ph34r:

Also, for those of us who stayed long enough to grab all GP guns... why not offer perming discounts? Devs get another cash income, CR snipers are usable, VSS becomes even better, only drawback is AN94 hackers staying more matches in a row.

1. AN94 hackers are not that common and aren't much of a nuisance; in normal, though, you have to fight not only hackers but "legit hackers" (high sp players).... no point going back there, except when I miss the animations.
  2. Used PDR a lot, works nice early ingame, it's sort of a mini P90 (devgru, we need WC for you!). Try MDRC, it's a slightly improved PDR.
  3. Wouldn't mind a historically inaccurate WC for them... they have always been collectible guns (fancy name for useless guns) and that could help see them used more often. And some buff, too.

i open contract wars like everyday and i see a update ok updated... then i try to login and says login failed: unknown reason???!!!

47 minutes ago, CW371663 said:

i open contract wars like everyday and i see a update ok updated... then i try to login and says login failed: unknown reason???!!!

Same - > I've disabled my AntiVirus and then it started updating (version 1.6794) and actually downloaded some 11mb update but now it doesn't let me get through an in game notification which says New client available, restart launcher to download*. - > it is repeating the same patch again and again without letting me in.

Edited by CW1662454