Hi! As you can see 12.05. was the last time that i receive daily GP bonus (74 gp)Today my roulett is little thinner .   I hope we can do something. See you:

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (5).png

Russian version: Помимо этого, с периода с 08.05.2019 15:00 МСК., по 12.05.2019, 18:00 МСК., в игре будет запущена очень щедрая рулетка, самые высокие ежедневные скидки на оружие, а также при ежедневном входе в игру игрок будет получать 74 GP! "

English version: "In addition, in the period from 05.05.2019 to 15:00 Moscow time until 05/18/2019 to 18:00 Moscow time, the game will run a very generous roulette, as well as the highest daily weapon discounts, also at the entrance to the game, every day you get 74 GP!"

On 4/23/2019 at 6:20 PM, Coordinator CWC said:

...And also we will play a few promocodes on the GP and premium-weapons among all those reposting this post, the results of the competition will be on May 10...

...- With daily entry into the game you will receive 74 GP...

I'm not trying to sound like an asshole, but we get sparse info and then silence again...

• Who out of us who reposted got awarded (and what)?
  • Why, as asked just before me, the daily 74GP wasn't active for the announced time?

Nice update BTW (having fun with triple wtasks), but.. please go for devgru, an94, gold ak and gsh soon!:D