Перейти к содержимому
VekTor

Contract Wars is leaving social networks

Рекомендуемые сообщения

First of all, we would like to thank you for being with us all this time, and continuously playing and supporting the project.

We have decided to discontinue the operation of web-based Contract Wars for social networks, and all servers that are still running the game support will be stopped in 00:00:00 of March 8, 2018.

We appreciate that for some of you, the opportunity to play with friends was a decisive factor back in the past, it used to form clans and maintain interest in the game, but now doing it through social networks has been becoming increasingly difficult.

Therefore, we would like to invite you over to the standalone version — Contract Wars Client, where you’ll be able to continue playing with familiar partners and also to find new allies and opponents thanks to unified playerbase from all social networks (VK, Facebook, OK). It was launched almost a year ago, and most of the players are already there! On top of that, the advantages of client version do not here — it offers a more reliable anti-cheat protection and there is no extra surcharge to purchase the GP.

We hope that, despite the changing circumstances, Contract Wars will continue to please you just like it used to do all this time — and we will continue to support the project, keeping it alive with new events. Thank you for your attention and support!

28660753_1632375866883189_6195897225386655744_n.png

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах

It seems that the developers intend to make the game much more permanent which is certainly a good thing, but I have a few concerns:

  • Unlike the Kongregate forums, will the developers make an attempt to have active communications with the English playerbase? (Like replying to these questions ;))

  • When is the next league happening?

  • Is new content still being developed/fixed (WC, maps, recoil changes, rubberbanding) or are the devs considering CW right now as its "final" state? We haven't seen an update in months.

  • What is being done against hackers? In my opinion manual moderation is unreliable since 3rd person view is terrible to discern cheaters from good players.

  • Are there plans to increase publicity of CW? What are the figures of current playercounts compared to a month ago? 2 months? A year?

  • Upvote 1

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах
17 minutes ago, Ganoush said:

It seems that the developers intend to make the game much more permanent which is certainly a good thing, but I have a few concerns:

  • Unlike the Kongregate forums, will the developers make an attempt to have active communications with the English playerbase? (Like replying to these questions ;))

  • When is the next league happening?

  • Is new content still being developed/fixed (WC, maps, recoil changes, rubberbanding) or are the devs considering CW right now as its "final" state? We haven't seen an update in months.

  • What is being done against hackers? In my opinion manual moderation is unreliable since 3rd person view is terrible to discern cheaters from good players.

  • Are there plans to increase publicity of CW? What are the figures of current playercounts compared to a month ago? 2 months? A year?

Agree, In order to make this work

devs need to communicate with the non Russian community.

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах

""I Agree"". Non-Russian players think this game is just taking money and not giving back. it should be a crime and the dev's should be under watch. When i first got the client to work and not many players it was good but now wow the hackers rolled in it starting to suck again. and the dev's are doing nothing to fix the problem "Again" and The stacking in games should be fixed!!  Oh and the ping it's just a pain the ass!!! 

Изменено пользователем CW941301

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах
9 minutes ago, CW941301 said:

""I Agree"". Non-Russian players think this game is just taking money and not giving back. it should be a crime and the dev's should be under watch. When i first got the client to work and not many players it was good but now wow the hackers rolled in it starting to suck again. and the dev's are doing nothing to fix the problem "Again" and The stacking in games should be fixed!!  Oh and the ping it's just a pain the ass!!! 

No it's not that bad.

Some people are still enjoying the game, Even still spending their money on it.

about the ping, It just depends on your location.

 

 

 

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах

I already see no difference between these forums and the Kongregate forums.

This'll be fun. Maybe we'll figure out who's who :thinking:

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах

Contrakt wars cleaint yavaş yavaş  düşmeye başladı bene bunu kimse kullanmiyacak sebebi ise kimse kimse dillerini anlamayir bu yaptiniz bos isler bunun yerine  hacer hile kullananlari yasaklayin  ilginiz için teşekkür ederim

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах
1 hour ago, Ganoush said:

I already see no difference between these forums and the Kongregate forums.

This'll be fun. Maybe we'll figure out who's who :thinking:

Kong belongs to the past, the game is dead in the browsers... So... here is your reason :)

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах

Well, devs didn't bothered to post any info about this forum on Kong, so I don't think communication with english speaking playerbase will be different this time.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах
3 hours ago, imperfection said:

Well, devs didn't bothered to post any info about this forum on Kong, so I don't think communication with english speaking playerbase will be different this time.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Compare the Russian forum with ours and you'll realize that you're right.

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах

I hope the game is going to be better now Developers need to put more effort into the game... CW is a great game with a lot of potential :) I would like to ask when next cw league going to be?

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах
On 9.03.2018 at 5:32 PM, Ganoush said:

Unlike the Kongregate forums, will the developers make an attempt to have active communications with the English playerbase? (Like replying to these questions ;))

 

pobrane1.png

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах

Hello,

I will try to address everyone's questions here all together for others to find:

On 3/9/2018 at 10:32 AM, Ganoush said:
  • Unlike the Kongregate forums, will the developers make an attempt to have active communications with the English playerbase? (Like replying to these questions ;))

1

Yes, sir! You can bet on that.

On 3/9/2018 at 10:32 AM, Ganoush said:
  • When is the next league happening?

 

It will be announced when such things happen.

On 3/9/2018 at 10:32 AM, Ganoush said:

Is new content still being developed/fixed (WC, maps, recoil changes, rubberbanding) or are the devs considering CW right now as its "final" state? We haven't seen an update in months.

The work has not stopped. Do not worry!

On 3/9/2018 at 10:50 AM, FlyingCow said:

What is being done against hackers? In my opinion manual moderation is unreliable since 3rd person view is terrible to discern cheaters from good players.

Cheaters are constantly getting banned. We have a working anti-cheat in place in addition to the things you mentioned. Of course, you might see unfair players from now and then just like any other online game but what matters is how we take care of them. So, yes, we have a strong stance against cheating and they are being taken care of.

On 3/9/2018 at 10:32 AM, Ganoush said:

Are there plans to increase publicity of CW? What are the figures of current playercounts compared to a month ago? 2 months? A year?

Cannot disclose numbers at this moment. 

On 3/9/2018 at 10:50 AM, FlyingCow said:

devs need to communicate with the non Russian community.

It will be corrected. Thank you!

On 3/9/2018 at 11:25 AM, CW941301 said:

I Agree

Answers above for you as well.

On 3/9/2018 at 11:25 AM, CW941301 said:

Oh and the ping it's just a pain

Ping is not a factor in the game but instead the available server locations, your location and internet stability as well as internet speed. So, it's not something to be corrected so to speak. The only thing on our side is server location but remember that we cannot have servers in each country. But instead, we get servers in regions of the most player base/where there is enough player base. Note that servers are expensive to run and you need to have regular and active players that use it for it to make sense to have servers.

Also, I edited your topic. Please, let's watch the words we use on the forum such as profanity. The forum rules are being made and it will be up and running very soon. It will be listed there in this matter.

On 3/9/2018 at 11:38 AM, FlyingCow said:

about the ping, It just depends on your location.

 

Correct!

On 3/9/2018 at 11:55 AM, Ganoush said:

I already see no difference between these forums

We will take that as a challenge then.

On 3/9/2018 at 12:20 PM, TÜRKMENİSTAN said:

Contrakt wars cleaint yavaş yavaş  düşmeye başladı bene bunu kimse kullanmiyacak sebebi ise kimse kimse dillerini anlamayir bu yaptiniz bos isler bunun yerine  hacer hile kullananlari yasaklayin  ilginiz için teşekkür ederim

 

Please, keep all language under the English section in only English. I have hidden your comment. I tried to use a translator but it did not come out comprehensive enough for me to use. Thanks!

On 3/9/2018 at 6:32 PM, XIUHCOATL said:

this forum seems very well done. I like the decisions devs are making with CW :)

Glad you like.  :) 

On 3/9/2018 at 11:24 PM, FlyingCow said:

My opinion in this forum depends on whether you reply to his questions or not.

I hope your opinion will be great then! Just for you!

On 3/10/2018 at 10:24 PM, SAIVYAS said:

i hope they introduce some asian servers or else make the current servers stable and lag free!

Answers about servers can be found above.

On 3/11/2018 at 7:39 AM, imperfection said:

Well, devs didn't bothered to post any info about this forum on Kong, so I don't think communication with english speaking playerbase will be different this time.

 

We will correct on that. Thanks for pointing it out.

On 3/11/2018 at 2:12 PM, Xariz said:

 I would like to ask when next cw league going to be?

Answer above.

On 3/11/2018 at 2:04 PM, FluffyBastard said:

They forgot to mention there is a PROMO CODE runnning (few hours left).

 

Thank you for sharing this with the community.

 

  • Upvote 1

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах
On ‎09‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 6:55 PM, Ganoush said:

I already see no difference between these forums and the Kongregate forums.

Well, here you can post videos with sound which is 

 

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах
11 hours ago, Martin Jacob said:

Cheaters are constantly getting banned. We have a working anti-cheat in place in addition to the things you mentioned. Of course, you might see unfair players from now and then just like any other online game but what matters is how we take care of them. So, yes, we have a strong stance against cheating and they are being taken care of.

As far as I know most of the hacks are based on injecting .dll files when game is loading. Forcing client to crash when such attempt is made, would be very effective against most wannabe cheaters.

11 hours ago, Martin Jacob said:

Ping is not a factor in the game but instead the available server locations, your location and internet stability as well as internet speed. So, it's not something to be corrected so to speak. The only thing on our side is server location but remember that we cannot have servers in each country. But instead, we get servers in regions of the most player base/where there is enough player base. Note that servers are expensive to run and you need to have regular and active players that use it for it to make sense to have servers.

That's true, but lag and bad hit detection are on your side. Server locations is important issue, but I think improving those two things is more important.

Hit detection is imperative in FPS games. People were complaining about this for ages. Same goes for netcode. I strongly believe people would prefer this fixes, over another WC or new tier 2 CR weapon.

 

But don't get me wrong. I'm relieved and happy, we finnaly got noticed. This game has unique charm, and still a great potential. I realy hope we will have this active communication going.

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах
40 minutes ago, imperfection said:

That's true, but lag and bad hit detection are on your side. Server locations is important issue, but I think improving those two things is more important.

 

My statement above is directly answering only towards the question of ping issue.

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах

^

Yes, I know. I didn't said you were wrong, or you've lied.

In fact you are of course 100% right about ping. That's why I brought netcode, hit detection, and lag issues. There are things on devs' side, that need to be fixed.

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах
28 minutes ago, imperfection said:

In fact you are of course 100% right about ping. That's why I brought netcode, hit detection, and lag issues. There are things on devs' side, that need to be fixed.

Of course!

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах

^

Ok, then.

Excuse me if my posts seem persistent. It was so long since we (Kong community) had any communication with devs.

Please keep it up, and I'm sure CW can regain popularity, and become better.

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах

Hi,

i want to ask if you can post a "sneak-peak" picture of the work that is being done for Contract Wars (you said devs are still working on it) because i am loosing trust in the game. There wasnt a proper update for a year and a half. Please, for the sake of all players, at least show us what is being done so we can believe again. I love the game, i am a player for 4 years, i spent a lot of time having fun with the game, but im sad seeing what has Contract Wars become. Almost a dead game.

Thanks in advance,

Durt.

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на других сайтах

Пожалуйста, войдите для комментирования

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа



Войти сейчас

×