Перейти к содержимому
VekTor

Contract Wars is leaving social networks

Рекомендуемые сообщения

On 3/13/2018 at 8:20 AM, Martin Jacob said:

Hello,

I will try to address everyone's questions here all together for others to find:

On 3/9/2018 at 10:02 PM, Ganoush said:
  • Unlike the Kongregate forums, will the developers make an attempt to have active communications with the English playerbase? (Like replying to these questions ;))

Yes, sir! You can bet on that.

• When is the next league happening?

It will be announced when such things happen.

Is new content still being developed/fixed (WC, maps, recoil changes, rubberbanding) or are the devs considering CW right now as its "final" state? We haven't seen an update in months.

The work has not stopped. Do not worry!

On 3/9/2018 at 10:20 PM, FlyingCow said:

What is being done against hackers? In my opinion manual moderation is unreliable since 3rd person view is terrible to discern cheaters from good players.

Cheaters are constantly getting banned. We have a working anti-cheat in place in addition to the things you mentioned. Of course, you might see unfair players from now and then just like any other online game but what matters is how we take care of them. So, yes, we have a strong stance against cheating and they are being taken care of.

Are there plans to increase publicity of CW? What are the figures of current playercounts compared to a month ago? 2 months? A year?

Cannot disclose numbers at this moment. 

On 3/9/2018 at 10:20 PM, FlyingCow said:

devs need to communicate with the non Russian community.

It will be corrected. Thank you!

On 3/9/2018 at 10:55 PM, CW941301 said:

I Agree

Answers above for you as well.

On 3/9/2018 at 10:55 PM, CW941301 said:

Oh and the ping it's just a pain

Ping is not a factor in the game but instead the available server locations, your location and internet stability as well as internet speed. So, it's not something to be corrected so to speak. The only thing on our side is server location but remember that we cannot have servers in each country. But instead, we get servers in regions of the most player base/where there is enough player base. Note that servers are expensive to run and you need to have regular and active players that use it for it

u can reduce one server for fr and provide atleast one server for asians for each map atleast team elimination 

Поделиться сообщением

On 3/22/2018 at 10:37 PM, CW522317 said:

I can't be the only one who played with mac, I haven't played in a year & this was one of my all times favs!

You're not and this is something I can't find anything out about or something that's not being addressed by the devs.

Guys when do you release a mac client this is getting ridiculous in the end.  Since you took this off Miniclip and even some months before its been unplayable.  Years playing, multiple accounts hat arent worth poo now wtf guys?

Поделиться сообщением

On 3/24/2018 at 7:19 AM, SAIVYAS said:

u can reduce one server for fr and provide atleast one server for asians for each map atleast team elimination 

That is not how servers function in the technical perspective, sir. You are looking at it in how it doesn't really work. It's not that simple.

Поделиться сообщением

3 hours ago, CW39910 said:

Guys when do you release a mac client this is getting ridiculous in the end.  Since you took this off Miniclip and even some months before its been unplayable.  Years playing, multiple accounts hat arent worth poo now wtf guys?

No Mac release planned. Sorry!

Поделиться сообщением

When I'm going to play Contract Wars again, I was at level 15 on Miniclip and I play as "CriticalMaster" there with 3 gold medals! So using the downloaded client version can help without using the social network on the internet that uses Unity Web Player and I find out on my computer I have some lags or ping issues on the web version on my laptop when I play on the big map, the small maps like 'bay5', 'bay7', and 'day7' is faster. As a result of having Contract Wars leaving the social networks on the internet, the client version have updates at anytime and can be updated by the developers.

Изменено пользователем CallofDutyCW1
more comment

Поделиться сообщением

admin or someone else pls help me i got banned bcs of my nickname, please help me i'll change the name or pls admin gimme chance to change my nickname , thanks.

user id : 1983250

Изменено пользователем CW1555921

Поделиться сообщением

4 hours ago, CW1555921 said:

admin or someone else pls help me i got banned bcs of my nickname, please help me i'll change the name or pls admin gimme chance to change my nickname , thanks.

user id : 1983250

You have to write a massage here: https://vk.com/cwhelper

b.png.5c30fb836710b7db16c9fbcdd1792c40.png

Provide:
- a screenshot of the ban

- your in-game nick, level, clan tag

- your user id

If it's obscene nickname case then they should reply up to 3 business days.

If you don't have VK account then you can contact them via email: [email protected] but it can (and probably will) take longer than 3 days.

Поделиться сообщением

Пожалуйста, войдите для комментирования

Вы сможете оставить комментарий после входа

Войти сейчас

987d824da51d5b1061ceafa54b3db29b